Reviews for Brooklyn by the Water at Night
PerfectionIsFlawed chapter 25 . 7/13
This is probably my 7th time rereading this and I adore it every time. Hoping you're well and that one day I get to see how this story ends
Clacelover chapter 25 . 6/11
You've done a wonderful jobI loved it n it's probably one of the best fanfics I've ever read n trust me I've read many. So I really want u 2 complete it . I hope u understand how desperate to read the next chapter. PLZ PLZ PLZ update as quickly as you can. I'm waiting
WimsicalElve chapter 25 . 5/26
I loved it! Great job please
Shadowbabe123 chapter 25 . 5/23
Love this story! Can't wait for you to finish it!
Please finish the story
rave1108 chapter 25 . 4/19
This is one of my favorite stories ever! Your writing is phenomenal which is sadly not something I see regularly from the TMI fandom. I do hope you choose to continue this wonderful story!
DementedOwlWitch chapter 25 . 4/7
Hi!
I read this awhile ago and I'd just like to say if you are able to update soon that would be great ;) your story is really good, and I would love to see some more as soon as you can. However I appreciate that we all have busy lives and everything. But yeah ;)
Hope you had/have a good day
- NDW
Bluerthanthesea chapter 20 . 3/26
OMG I read 'your bush was the most erotic thing I've ever seen.' I had to re read it a few times to actually read it properly :p loved the chapter by the way 3
christinehooks53 chapter 25 . 3/23
Update
Whitney chapter 25 . 2/26
THIS FANFIC IS AMAZING BUT PLEASE CONTINUE I AM ADDICTED TO IT PLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
please update it OMG I need more of this! it's so well written
A-TFioS-TMI-TID-TDA-Divergent chapter 25 . 1/7
Oh my gosh, this story was amazing! You have to continue it!
Daniella Whitescar chapter 25 . 12/27/2016
pleaseeeeeee updateeee
this story is really good
Guest chapter 25 . 12/24/2016
Please update, I love this story
Fangirl1999 chapter 5 . 11/27/2016
Firstly, I love this story! I love Clace fics.
Secondly, is Finn based on Sebastian?
Thirdly, I ️ twilight!