Reviews for Brooklyn by the Water at Night
flowerchildkm15 chapter 1 . 10/24
Please update!
catastrophicmind chapter 25 . 10/22
you can't leave us hanging like that!
Jamie C-B over Alex Pettyfer! Come on Jamie C-B is perfect! I know his hair is different but I think it works well for Jace. I think the movie casting was nearly perfect; they could have had a better Valentine though. Also for any of you who have seen shadowhunters please be with me when I say I want to gouge my eyes out. I was looking up memes the other day and I found out Alec proposed. To a girl. Some Lydia Branwell chick. Like, what the f***. Ok just needed that out of my system. I like your story, so, yeah.
Where's the next chapter please finish it pleaseeeeeeeeeee.
brittany2010 chapter 25 . 10/3
OMG please update! Its toooo good to be left. Clary is starting to come into her own, and become her own person, and not just a mother. Ahhhhhh! I need it finished!
GG1love chapter 25 . 10/1
This was so good! Are u going to update again? I know you said you were going to but it's been quite a few months now?
tealolives chapter 25 . 9/21
Update Please!
a.spitler chapter 25 . 9/17
Update soon! :)
Oh my gosh, this is actually one of the best fanfics I've ever read! Please update if you can!
mblaikie chapter 25 . 8/7
Please update! Its been over a year and i really need to know what happens! please! it's so good!
AlesiaJ89 chapter 25 . 7/28
please update I gotta know how it ends for them do they get back together or what
ShadowNote2505 chapter 25 . 7/26
Please, please continue writing this s a really good story!
Raven Speaks chapter 25 . 7/18
Hi, I know you didn't promise to update regularly, but it's been a year and a half. Might we get another chapter soon? You updates are always worth the reading. This on story that I continue to re-read.
MrsChisHemsworth chapter 25 . 7/2
This was a good read! Hope you don't give up on this and update!
ccmurphy chapter 25 . 6/25
I just wanted you to know that this is probably my favorite TMI fanfic of all time. I've reread it countless times and everytime I do I'm overwhelmed with awe at the storyline and your writing style. You have a truly incredible ability to make a story with such heavy topics so easy to read and enjoyable. I love everything about this story and I honestly can't wait for the next chapter (which I really hope is soon)! You rock!