Reviews for Brooklyn by the Water at Night
please please update soon !
kitty-cat-666 chapter 25 . 14h
I just read your story from start to finish, well to this latest chapter anyway, and I absolutely loved it! I'm glad to read that you aren't giving up on it as I already can't wait to read more and would love to see how it ends. Thank you for such an awesome story, looking forward to the next update.
Kitty-cat
kisa.maryjo chapter 25 . 4/23
update soon ...
Grace chapter 25 . 4/17
OMG GREAT STORY YOU ARE GREAT WRITER PLEASE UPDATE ASAPPPP
morningdale chapter 25 . 4/18
Update... im jist waiting for the part were clary starts jumping up and down and calls jace
yay this story is absolutely amazing! updating will mean soooo much to me, ive been drawn into this story and now i cant stop. please update soon, my life will be complete :)

-divergenthair
i love this story
oh my gosh i read the letter part from chappie 15 while listening to heartbreak girl by 5sos and i had such a hard time trying not to cry
kitty.cook.12 chapter 25 . 4/1
Update! Loved it! I did not like how they kept fighting but I will favorite it if you update soon and there better be a happy ending! ;)
kitty.cook.12 chapter 22 . 4/1
I cried, you bitch! You are a very good writer. I just get emotional when reading sad stuff like this. Sorry for calling you that
Princess of Idris chapter 25 . 3/4
I'm so happy for Clary!
So very immensely happy!
great story update soon please
Sky Trenton chapter 25 . 2/9
MIIINE! *hiss!*
This story is great! I LOVE it!
I have many, MANY ideas bubbling up in my head!
Why does it take you so long to update? Yeah, I haven't updated my story in awhile, but I got alot done very quickly. And it's not my fault my mom put a password on the computer!
Otherwise, I'm getting the story on my USB, so I can write super-long chapters during the weekend without interruption, and post those very chapters online during the week!
ANYYWAYYYY enough about that.
I.
BUT.
NOT.
SEBASTIAN. XD
PM you sometime!
I loved this. She is getting a good life
User-name-not-found16 chapter 25 . 2/7
Wow, I'm so happy you updated! This story is amazing! I don't know how you write so well, but I LOVE the plot, the writing, and just everything about this! :D