Reviews for Brooklyn by the Water at Night
are you still working on the story, are you going to finish it?
Please update. I normally don't write reviews but I love this story. I've been reading it since the beginning and have fallen in love with the characters. Your an amazing author. Please keep going on this story.
Hope all is well, since it has been so long since an update.
-Jo
Lillian chapter 7 . 5/19
Switched at birth but I am SO disappointed in how the end of the season went
Sci-FiGenius chapter 25 . 4/30
oooooooooooooooooooooooMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMggggggggggggggggggggggggg
I finally finished came to the end!
I hope your not finished updating this because I need more chapters. I still need to know what happens with Jace. So I really hope you will be updating SOON!
And please give CLACE a happy ending...
seagswimmer chapter 25 . 4/26
So good! I love it so much! Update soon
please please update soon !
kitty-cat-666 chapter 25 . 4/24
I just read your story from start to finish, well to this latest chapter anyway, and I absolutely loved it! I'm glad to read that you aren't giving up on it as I already can't wait to read more and would love to see how it ends. Thank you for such an awesome story, looking forward to the next update.
Kitty-cat
kisa.maryjo chapter 25 . 4/23
update soon ...
Grace chapter 25 . 4/17
OMG GREAT STORY YOU ARE GREAT WRITER PLEASE UPDATE ASAPPPP
morningdale chapter 25 . 4/18
Update... im jist waiting for the part were clary starts jumping up and down and calls jace
yay this story is absolutely amazing! updating will mean soooo much to me, ive been drawn into this story and now i cant stop. please update soon, my life will be complete :)

-divergenthair
i love this story
oh my gosh i read the letter part from chappie 15 while listening to heartbreak girl by 5sos and i had such a hard time trying not to cry
Katie.Cook.4 chapter 25 . 4/1
Update! Loved it! I did not like how they kept fighting but I will favorite it if you update soon and there better be a happy ending! ;)
Katie.Cook.4 chapter 22 . 4/1
I cried, you bitch! You are a very good writer. I just get emotional when reading sad stuff like this. Sorry for calling you that