Reviews for Expedition Aurora
heretherebemonsters chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
I am enjoying this little tale, so please continue it! I like the way you write Logan's thoughts; very believable. The affection between him and Kalin is also believable and I like that it shows a side of Logan we don't necessarily otherwise see. Also, love the way you tied Reaver into the story. Makes sense for him to be there and we know that he and Logan had worked together for mutual benefit for some years before the events of Fable 3. Bravo!
Lord 0f Storms chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
I'm really loving this! I was wary about the diary format at first, but you really get into Logan's head and make his inner thoughts interesting. It also sets a marvellous atmosphere for the latter chapter in the cave. I can almost picture him scribbling his thoughts as the soldiers' torches hold the light at bay.

I liked the addition of Reaver too, though I dislike him. It was an interesting way to weave him into Logan's backstory. And Logan's feelings for Kalin are so sweet. I always liked to think that something went on between them in Aurora. It's a shame the game doesn't elaborate on his time there, but I suppose it doesn't elaborate on much to do with story/character development.

I hope you continue this at some point, it's a wonderful little story! :D
C. C. Cr0ss chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
I'm so sorry D:

I wanted to read this the day you published it! But I had to leave - then later, I tried another time and I had to leave again, and it was like that for five times!

But, re-reading the chapter again and again? Totally worth it. I mean, I utterly love your writing style :)

And, this keeps on getting better and better ;w; I will wait patiently for the next chapter :D
Fanfiction-Has-Ruined-My-Life chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
dear lord... please update or the Crawler will take my soul!
C. C. Cr0ss chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
I wanted to review yesterday D:

But, I still find myself in a utter lack of words to describe how much I liked this chapter :3

So... yeah...
Brenediction chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
I really like it, please keep up the great work.
C. C. Cr0ss chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
I lovee you (:

I was shouting like and idiot when I got the alert. SERIOUSLY.

I am so happy, and I love it

Logan likes Kailin I remember when we were kind of 'debating' if he should like her or not. And, oh my gosh

He's a like a pupy when he talks about her, and that gets me so much feelings Good feeling (lol).

I seriously loved it, the wait was SO worth it!
hebbersnebbers chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
this is a great idea! Logan's definitely my favorite character i don like reaverr all that much but I LOVE love looovve how you make logan be all ugh reaver whyyy? hahahah! also, i have one question :) did reaver really go on the trip to aurora with logan or did u just make it up?

great job keep it up i cant wait for moreee!
C. C. Cr0ss chapter 1 . 6/26/2011

I was like, OMFG, she has started it!

:3 I pretty much longed for it, remember?

Hahaha, Im actually falling in~love with the story~

And Im NOT kidding ~