Reviews for Purple
MegpieLovesTiva chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
Aww... They are sooooooooooooo cute! Loved this stiry! :)
Anonymous033 chapter 3 . 10/20/2011
Awww, pwetty! Pwetty chapter! Sophie like it, Nikki Jie :D

In all seriousness though, this was very sweet, and I LOVE all the Tiva moments! Hehehe especially with that beer bottle *sniggers*.

The pretzels thing was funny, haha XD it DOES sound so Tony!

And then of course, Ziva's confusion at that being 'it', and Tony's unease that she'd followed him into the kitchen and asked about that 'woman'. I like his answer :) it was very sweet of him to be nice and honest for once :P ahahah and then the chair thing XD Tony never grows up, does he?

I love how he makes Ziva feel...that sounds weird, but you know what I mean. Y'know, I like that she was comfortable and happy and relaxed, and just feeling normal. She deserves that.

And I like the ending :D "He stopped rocking and met her gaze, his smile softening along with his eyes." OMG Nikki Jie, are you trying to kill me with fluff? :O

Thank you for the story! *Hugs* I wuv you :D
cherri0196 chapter 3 . 10/19/2011
Loved the story :-)
MegpieLovesTiva chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
Yay she finally gave in! I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
MegpieLovesTiva chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Wow if I were Ziva I would feel the same way! Well I'm off to read the next chapter! :)
Anonymous033 chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
O yay! It is the start of more fluff! I feel as excited (though less adorable than) as the puppy Ziva's thinking about :D

Of course it's a very sweet chapter. Hehe! She thinks he's more adorable than a puppy! Aww...and he thinks she's a badass with Ninja appeal (albeit indirectly so) :P

Hehe I love this chapter. Purple job, Nikki Jie Jie!

AussyAngel chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
I really like this! I want to see where it's going, please publish more soon! :) x
VioletHawk chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I like the idea that they can be themselves with each other :)
tiva lover chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
ooh, i sense this is going somewhere interesting! can't wait to read more :D
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Argh! You ended it there? Lol nah...kidding.

I love it, it's PURPLE! And I'm not just saying that because it's dedicated to me (for that, thank you!), I'm saying it because I teared up halfway through with their Bar-B-Que chips and the movie-theatre experience. Because that's exactly how their relationship is, and you captured it perfectly!

I really love this chapter, Nikki Jie :D you will update soon, yes? Haha!

P.S. Awww! I always thought you had more Tiva-genius ;)