Reviews for Dead and Buried
BlueDiamondStar chapter 12 . 9/14/2012
Mega brilliant. I so loved this angsty dark story from line one.
Really good work. Detailed and full of emotions.
A true piece of art
georgiamomma123 chapter 12 . 8/3/2011
Very good! Sorry to see it end too!
Evesgreenleaf chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
I enjoyed your story very much. I also was excited by this past Tuesday episode. I think the inner turmoil for Neal will continue partly because of Peter's intial incorrect rush to judgement to think the worst of Neal.
govgal chapter 12 . 7/28/2011
nicely done!
puellascribit5 chapter 12 . 7/28/2011
Great ending! :) Oh, I know! Last week's ending was surprising and amazing. I can't wait for next weeks episode either! Looking forward to your next story too.
govgal chapter 11 . 7/22/2011
nice hypnosis session! I hope they can figure out how to help Neal!
puellascribit5 chapter 11 . 7/22/2011
Great chapter! :) And I did see the In Time clip! Matt looks fantastic as always. I can't wait to see it!
Afsu chapter 11 . 7/22/2011
This story is getting more and more interesting. Yeah, saw the trailer. Sadly Matt's role is very small. Why he always has to die? But I will watch it anyway. Can't stand Timberlek.
LvSammy chapter 10 . 7/15/2011
HOLY CRAP! I just recently started reading White Collar fan fic...I decided to check it out...and omg...this is amazing...i cant wati to see how it comes together. This is great!
govgal chapter 10 . 7/11/2011
nicely done! can't wait to read Neal's explanation.
puellascribit5 chapter 10 . 7/11/2011
Happy to see an update! :) Great chapter!
govgal chapter 9 . 7/4/2011
a dark chapter indeed, well done.
minievoo chapter 9 . 7/4/2011
fantastic chapter! Neal pulls through Nick hopefully dies and Peter finds Neal! Update soon can't wait for more
puellascribit5 chapter 9 . 7/4/2011
Glad Neal was able to pull through! I can't wait for the next chapter :)
huge sg1 fan chapter 8 . 7/3/2011
hope peter finds neal soon. can't wait to read more. hope you update again soon. :)