Reviews for Acquaintances
AloneInThisWorld chapter 11 . 3/20
Really cool story. I would love for you to continue. I'm excited to find out what happens next.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/23/2014
update plz ? v.v"
Guest chapter 6 . 9/23/2014
this whole meeting is so civil.. where's the demony part here? arguments are demony btw...the concept here is nice though.. where's the gore and the human sacrifices? o3o gooore please :3

..ignore my weirdness plz.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/23/2014
lol.. rae gave trigon the finger? nice touch xD
I'mNotShortI'mFunsize chapter 11 . 5/19/2013
Gah. Love the story. Keep writing it, and update more often. Dx I look forward to reading future chapters.
n2a0d0i0a chapter 11 . 5/9/2013
Please, please update! This is an amazing story!

Please, I'm begging you, UPDATE!
1029384756 chapter 11 . 3/1/2013
I would really like to read more what the castle looks like. Please update soon. hugs n kisses
Rawr chapter 11 . 2/27/2013
*victory dance* I am so so happy to see this update! Perhaps my begging had its effect? There was a disappointing lack of sexy makeouts, but I understand that keeping people in character and all that crap may slightly affect the chance of said scene in the near future. *disappointed sigh* However, I loved how pissed off Raven got - and how you actually made her find out about her situation. Her determination is one of my favourite traits about her and so many fanfic writers portray her as some kind of damsel in distress or, even worse, an overpowered impulsive fool.
So thanks for not doing that...
Hoping there will be more (regular!) updates and even a progression in Rae/Mal's relationship - though with those two it could be a while...
Also (this isn't technically part of the review) I read on your profile about all the other potential stories on this pairings and they look AMAZING so you should definitely write them, if that annoying thing called real life doesn't get it the way. I mean, fanfiction should obviously be your priority.
TheRavenFlute chapter 11 . 2/27/2013
Asdfghjkl I'm so glad you updated _ I love seein even get more and more annoyed - one day she'll small ad that will be funny... Hope we'll contact the titans soon - robin will blow a fuse when he finds out what happened. Looking forward to more
UserGemini chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
wow this story is amazing! I really enjoy the chapters and I'm glad that you kept Malchior the same godly bastard as before. Update soon :)
likethej chapter 11 . 2/26/2013
Dancing Eyes chapter 11 . 2/26/2013
Haha perhaps her father decides to take certain liberties with drinks to ah, release inhibitions. To make them more cozy?
Rawr chapter 10 . 2/26/2013
So, I was initially worried that you'd stopped writing fanfiction, or maybe you'd died or something terrible had happened - but no, you just abandoned this fic in favour of others.
Ok, so abandoned is a little harsh, but you really can't just leave us on a cliffhanger like that! We haven't seen making out or anything yet...
This is honestly one of the best fanfics I've read because you keep everyone in character - especially Malchior, you really make him a jerk - and your writing style is superb. I love the originality of the storyline, and think it has great potential. The length of the chapters is a little disappointing, but it's good quality.
So I'm begging now (on my knees), please please please update, I really need to know what happens!
And if you're being a really nice author, you might even throw in some steamer scenes... *blindingly obvious hint*
Rawr x
midnightheula chapter 10 . 1/17/2013
Ah...please update again. This story is really starting to get good.
awesomegirl30000 chapter 10 . 1/14/2013
more i need to know please hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrry uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuppppppppppppppppppppppp ppppppppppppppppppppp.