Reviews for Pretear Discovering Facebook
Ankara shinichi chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
You are the best pretear fanfic writer ever!
Just Another Fan chapter 12 . 5/20/2013
Your story is incredible. i didn't really like how you portrayed Himeno making up with Hayate, it was sort of out of character but otherwise your story is AMAZING. Please update soon, this story seems so interesting and I feel like you have all the characters...in character, so to speak. (minus the thing with Himeno and Hayate making up) Please Please please please update soon!

;)
Rin Kagamine000 chapter 4 . 9/12/2012
wow!
Coolio chapter 12 . 8/31/2012
Please keep writing, too funny
crimsonuniverse chapter 6 . 6/21/2012
Sorry sorry, I'm not trying to be annoying by reviewing like every other chapter while I'm reading this all at once but I think it's hilarious that you made Sasame such a perv! XD Cracks me up I'll stop commenting after this one, I promise.
crimsonuniverse chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
I really like what you're doing with this story. The only thing I've noticed is a few errors here and there that could be easily avoided with a cursory glance every now and then through your writing. I always find if you do that every couple of sentences, you usually catch the basic ones. _
crimsonuniverse chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I am totally in love with this idea! Pretear was one of my first animes that I watched when I was like 7 and this just kind of brings it to life now to make it more up to date since it came out ELEVEN YEARS AGO. You're really pulling off their personalities and it's fricken' hilarious and adorable. I think it would be fun in later chapters if you did more stuff with the other characters as well. Definitely excited to keep reading!
windless04 chapter 12 . 6/12/2012
this was son funny i loved it
girlyoudontknow014 chapter 12 . 6/11/2012
OMG: You wrote this!

Let me explain. Back when I was a silent reader this story inspired me to write my own. I love it so much. I guess what goes around comes back around.
Untoldtitan27 chapter 6 . 11/28/2011
Lol Sasame is a secret pervert! :O! Lol jk I really like this story!

Love,

Luna
Lady Isludis chapter 10 . 11/20/2011
Huh? What happened?

Did he use up too much power or something?
dancingknight15 chapter 10 . 11/16/2011
Oh no! Hayate! please be okay T-T
Lady Isludis chapter 9 . 8/22/2011
I'm still laughing at his name being 'Vladimir Stallin' xD

Very distinguishable lol
xEternal-Sakurax chapter 8 . 8/10/2011
I like the little focus on Sasame and Takakos relationship, though it was a -little- too mushy for me lol. I like that the fight is keeping tension up between them and giving a plot. Can't wait to see how you bring this all together!
xEternal-Sakurax chapter 7 . 8/10/2011
Its really hard to find a situation to break a couple like them up, but insecurity is defiantly a good one especially for the nature of this fic. I agree Himeno was a little too emotional, you did bring her right back into character when you had her turn around. On to reading the next chapter :D