Reviews for Operation Sexy
Puppy64 chapter 6 . 6/28
I loved Kurt and the story!
TotalGleekOut chapter 1 . 5/18
I agree with the ladies.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
"I don't find Chris Colfer particularly sexy" - it's a joke, right? He's hot as hell!
Offended chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Now, that's downright offensive! So what if you're a girl? Chris is most definitely a guy, and unless you're into girls, what you said is offensive towards him and girls such as myself that find him all kinds of sexy.

Sure, you don't have to find him sexy, tastes are different, but using "I'm a girl" as an excuse is repulsive.

I wanted to read this story but now I won't waste my time on stories by... I can't even find an adjective that will suit somebody who says things like that.
VioletCherry342 chapter 6 . 1/7/2012
omg LMBO! "Ha ha ha ha ha! You thought I couldn't be sexy." LOLOLOLOL! I love my boys. This is amazing! So glad you got Single Ladies and Born This Way in there, because I'm a girl and I was literally reminding myself "He is gay, Vi, snap OUT OF IT." with Born This Way :P Anyway..Teehee :P Thanks for writing/posting! Less than three!
zawnella chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
Lolz. That so cute! I was all, like, wow, this is really cute. I liked it!
SickOfTakenUsernames chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
I may be wrong, but I was under the impression that this story was set after "Sexy", which was before "Born This Way"...
Violethillbeautiful chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
This. Was. Perfect. Great job! :D
Violethillbeautiful chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
Hahaha, Blaine was so funny at the beginning. That was so fluffy and adorable! *lessthanthree*
StarsUponTheBarricades chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
Awwwwwww YAY! super cute, fluffy and a hint of angst! Haha I loved it!
Call me Mad chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
Wait - Kurt tastes like bunnies? WTF?

Sweet. I really liked that ending. I am sad to see it go though.
mimi chapter 4 . 7/23/2011
I love it can't wait to see what happends when blaine sees kurt again or to see if he'll see more sexy kurt in the future
Guest chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
I love this story! It's so funny to imagine Blaime with his jaw on the ground because of Kurt.(: please continue!

Brittany- U Can't Touch This

Tina- Single Ladies
miss-emo-kitty3 chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
lol nice
sepa chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
Hilarious fanfic :D What will be the next? Single Ladies? Or Le Jazz Hot? Perhaps something else? :P

I hope you update soon, it's really funny. :D
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »