Reviews for Not What it Seems
Eeeem chapter 10 . 3/30/2013
I review for ya!
Guest chapter 27 . 8/13/2012
"I heard that he went 'basilisk' when Videl was killed"...Do you mean 'beserk'?
Mikey H chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Hi Goshen! I'm on my phone so I can't log in for some odd reason but that aside!

The idea of the Saipan race surviving and spending all the time drifing in endless space seems like a valid plot and I did enjoy the limited introduction of how Bardock had been revived as it allowed for that more mystery. I might not get to read the rest today but I deffinitely will! Good job Sport !

Mikey H
Ky111 chapter 38 . 6/29/2012
Interesting story, It took me a while to get into it but I kept reading and before I knew it I was really enjoying the read looking forward too reading the sequel. Keep up the good work.
MindlessCardGames chapter 26 . 6/20/2012
That gender confused prick had a kid!
MindlessCardGames chapter 15 . 6/20/2012
...*smacks self* THE QUEEN IS VEGTAS MOM!#? wow that emotional drama will be interesting. Haven't read further than this but I hope Vegata kicks the princes ass.
Gohan-to-the-max chapter 37 . 6/9/2012
Been meaning to review this now for a while and I have to say WOW :D Can't wait till I have time to read the sequel, this is a good fanfiction, like really good (almost wrote food bad XD)

Anyway I hope the sequel is just as awesome as this :)

Ayamari Uta chapter 38 . 4/13/2012
Such a cliffhanger. Damn it. XD Loved this whole fanfic overall! And I am definitely going to go ahead and read the sequel now. XD

For the trivia: I am freaked out now too. o_o
Ayamari Uta chapter 37 . 4/13/2012
Lots of plotholes. I feel sorry for Bardock and Raditz. He had to die again. *Sighs*
Ayamari Uta chapter 36 . 4/13/2012
Lol, the trivia made me crack up. Oh poor guys. Cooler is definitely a problem. Oh well. Great chapter anyways. :3
Ayamari Uta chapter 35 . 4/13/2012
No other words that what Bardock thought at the end of the chapter can describe those rules. Damn. XD On to the next chapter! :P
Ayamari Uta chapter 34 . 4/13/2012
Lol, Bardock. So expected of you to have a bounty. XD Aww, they are both smart. There was no need for a fight. Still amusing. Great job. :D
Ayamari Uta chapter 33 . 4/13/2012
Cute kid. XD Ah, they were discovered! And they are now all over TV. Great. Nice chapter. :D
PnutButtr chapter 38 . 3/14/2012
Can't wait to see Jr. beat the s*** out of freeza! What happened to Mirai Trunks?
person1000 chapter 36 . 2/26/2012