Reviews for Fly me to the Moon
Me A random fan chapter 9 . 5/29/2020
Welp there ya have it folks
Another amazing story... ended ( without ending)

Uuuugggg, WHY... JUST WHY.

It’s sad that there is no chance of continuing... cause this was made like 9 years ago... man
HanaImakura chapter 9 . 12/29/2012
I can only find one small problem with this fanfiction. It's that Ochanomizu's name is spelled with two O's in it. Otherwise, this fanfiction is awesome. I've been on the edge of my seat this entire time. Please keep writing it. :)
Magiske-Fingrer chapter 8 . 10/11/2012
Why is there so few rewies on this fic? D: it's really great, and a good Astro Boy fic is SO hard to come by! PLEASE continue this!
astro-.-luvr10 chapter 8 . 6/8/2012
You gonna update ?
CaptainThirsty1945 chapter 7 . 1/8/2012
:O Where the other two kidnapped? Is Christoph is robot stealer? I WANTS TO KNOW!1 Cause if so, Dr. O'Shay better hurry his butt up and rescue the poor homesick robot. :P Update soon!

three1996 chapter 7 . 1/7/2012
you are doing great on the story
CaptainThirsty1945 chapter 5 . 12/1/2011
YAY! All Astro needs to do now, is to get home. Everyone is going crazy, missing him. I hope... Update soon!
CaptainThirsty1945 chapter 4 . 10/22/2011
Who couldn't love his cute (...well not EXACTLY cute with all mthose wires...) little face! I mean he saved everyone on Earth! He deserves WAY more credit then Dave is giving him. I'm with Rusty on this one. :)

Update soon!

mndstjohn chapter 3 . 10/6/2011
Good!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/21/2011
plz do a fanfic where chiro meets astro

i mean they look alittle alike

just chiro alittle younger
CaptainThirsty1945 chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
HE LIVES! :D Granted since this IS an Astro FanFiction, he has to be in it. XD But I really like where this is going. Everyone on Earth should know about Astro, so these guys might not. :/ But I can't wait for the next chapter! :D

Update soon!

CaptainThirsty1945 chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
Everytime I read this story, I cry. No one can EVER truely replace Astro. And no one can truely kill him forever. I mean it's ASTRO! He's like a cocroach. Easy to get, impossible to kill. :) Update soon! I want to find out what's on the satelite.

ArtificialRangerLiuria chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
And I'm sure lesser-stalker trenchcoat Tenma would come out of the woodwork to help!

Fantastic story, I'm looking forward to watching the episode with my yet-to-be-picked-up 1963 Astro Boy box sets!
CaptainThirsty1945 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Seesaw. Poor Astro. I really liked that guy...