Reviews for Little Earthquakes
Beautiful job! This was a good read!
Briar Ruler chapter 6 . 6/16
I like this idea, it seems more realistic then some reveal fics. Having Danny’s parents accept that Phantom is in fact not evil before revealing that Danny is Phantom seems wise. Having Maddie observe Phantom unknown to him was a good way to go about doing that.
I adored the relationship between Danny and Danielle that you show here. It is very supportive and gives due consideration to her issues.
Vlad makes a fantastic final villain and he’s as creepy as ever.
(Giggles) I love the theories Maddie comes up about ‘half-ghosts’ before the reveal because they make so much more sense for a Ghost-Hunter to think of then someone who is both ghost and human at the same time.
All in all this was an enjoyable read and it made very good use of Maddie’s POV. Thanks for posting it.
PeanutCAT13 chapter 6 . 4/10
What a fun read! Ending was hilarious lol
Crystalzap chapter 6 . 10/13/2018
this was great! I know you mentioned in the beginning this type of story has been done (and it has) but it's done so much because Phan love it, and you did it wonderfully! Great job!
Deedy Fenton chapter 1 . 9/24/2018
Gotta say this’s one of the best phanfic I’ve ever read!
cass chapter 6 . 7/13/2018
i loved the whole thing! how danny was reading frankenstein to how he revealed his secret. hope u write a sequel to how jack finds out! (must be pretty long, then) :) XD :P :D
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 6 . 7/5/2018
This was so freaking fantastic! Thank you for writing!
Indo chapter 6 . 4/10/2018
Oh my gosh the summary betrays how great this story is. I've been on this fandom for like 2 years now? And I've never even given it a second glance. But actually reading it is something else altogether. It's beautiful, exciting, and well written. I wish that I read it sooner.

Btw I have an idea for an interesting plot twist. What if vlad managed to get out of the thermos and use the net that the Fentons created on Danny?! And keep in mind that this would take place before Danny and Maddys late night convo. So she would still be unaware and kind of hate phantom. And once vlad captures Danny and maddy they would be trapped together with Danny learning to be vlads apprentice. I think it would be sort of interesting... but idk what would happen next.

Your ending is amazing btw. The idea that maddy would give their invention as a peace offering is really cool :D
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 6 . 3/28/2018
Yassssss!
MetroNeko chapter 6 . 3/12/2018
okay, great story, but seriously, what's gonna happen to the froot loop?
NoToLogins chapter 6 . 12/15/2017
Wow, that was amazing! I can't stop grinning. Thank you very much for the story!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
I just read this whole thing and now I'm leaving a review. This was so amazing. I love the pacing and the little moments where Maddie sees the "human" side of Phantom are perfection. I would love to see a sequal to this about what happens with Jack and Vlad. I do understand that this is your first story, though it doesn't read like it, and it's been a long time since you've written it. So no pressure. Overall, I greatly enjoyed this well written fic.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/5/2017
"Plasmius," he growled. "I swear I'm going to kill him for this. And I suppose he's also the one letting the Box Ghost out every two minutes?"

"I…" Skulker paused. "No, actually. None of us can quite figure out how he does that."

THe hesitation in Skulker's answer! XDD I can definitely imagine the box ghost constantly getting back out lolol; I had to take a break like at least twice bc these lines were too funny xD
Guest chapter 6 . 9/19/2017
whale chapter 6 . 7/8/2017
i know this is from 2012, but i just want to say how well written it is. it has just the right amount of build up, good pacing, and everyone is in character. good job on this one, i really enjoyed it!