Reviews for Little Earthquakes
K1tB1kyuu chapter 6 . 3/19
finally! A Danny Phanton fic over 20,000 words that is not full of angsty I wanna kill myself for reading this stuff. Thank you so much! I really enjoyed this!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 6 . 1/18
Can, I just, holy hell man, this story was so freakin beautiful and written just, it was just so amazing. I seriously do not know how to praise this, it was just simply brilliant! Thank u for taking the time to write this! It truly was a great read! :)
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 5 . 1/18
Hdjsksksklsls. Holy effin hell! This story is amazing! And omg, Danny! U have got to control that temper! I mean, when he gets really mad his eyes flash green and kakslslls. Holy hell! I must read the next chappie! :O
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 4 . 1/18
Whoa! I'm glad Maddie is going back to help Danny.. Oh man, wonder if she'll find out..!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 3 . 1/17
Omg, she's getting so close to discovering her son's secret! O.O
Well, ay least Maddie seems to start realizing that NOT all ghosts are vile monsters.
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 2 . 1/17
Another brilliant chapter! I just love how this is in Maddie's pov! Everything is just so clear and full of emotion! Love it!

Also poor Danny! That guy had me worried there for a sec!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 1 . 1/17
This was written so amazingly well and bravo for everyone being in character! Wish I could read more chappies, but alas I must sleep. Darn human needs. Having ghost powers sure would come in handy, despite obvious reprucssions.. Still, I think it would be so worth it! :)
This was awesome. I didn't really like the Vlad-fight part since he just seemed so mean and evil and stuff but I guess that's Vlad for you. I get that it's also important to the actual reveal part so I'll just have to get over it. ;) thx for writing this man, it's really good! XD
FallingNarwhals chapter 6 . 1/4
I loved this! I really truly, did.
FallingNarwhals chapter 5 . 1/4
Finally, Maddie! It only took forever!
FallingNarwhals chapter 3 . 1/4
I finally found another person that ships DanielleXTucker! Yes! Thank You, Thank You,Thank You, Thank You,Thank You, Thank You,Thank You, Thank You,Thank You, Thank You, THANK YOU!
FallingNarwhals chapter 2 . 1/4
*Talks to Maddie* ITS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!
FallingNarwhals chapter 1 . 1/4