Reviews for Little Earthquakes
Asilrettor chapter 6 . 10/13
This is honestly the best reveal scene I’ve ever read, in any FanFiction from any genre or book or movie amazing
PurpleEmrald chapter 5 . 8/24
*intense screech of frustration in the distance*
my mom: tall hear sumin
lol chapter 1 . 7/23
Maddie:"Do you think there's a chance that some ghost children actually attend school?
Monster High: am i a joke to you?
BG224 chapter 6 . 1/2
What a lovely story! I really loved reading Maddie’s POV and watching her struggle and finally accepting the reality of the situation. This was very well written. The part with Frankenstein was especially great!
Thanks for the read
waitingforloki chapter 5 . 1/1
So close yet so far
WhimsiKitty chapter 6 . 11/12/2019
I may have already reviewed (I was just enjoying a re-read), but
" "You drove?"

"You ran?"

"I don't know. I was too busy running to notice. Hoo boy!" he grunted, falling to one knee as exhaustion chose that moment to hit him. "I'm gonna feel that in the morning!" "

Is THE BEST Jack characterisation ever, and thank you for this gem :D It made me laugh!

Also, uh... do you go by puzzleglum on Discord? Because that would be a strange coincidence... w
Katlover98 chapter 6 . 10/29/2019
I love this fic!

Happy writings
Guest chapter 6 . 6/24/2019
Beautiful job! This was a good read!
Briar Ruler chapter 6 . 6/16/2019
I like this idea, it seems more realistic then some reveal fics. Having Danny’s parents accept that Phantom is in fact not evil before revealing that Danny is Phantom seems wise. Having Maddie observe Phantom unknown to him was a good way to go about doing that.
I adored the relationship between Danny and Danielle that you show here. It is very supportive and gives due consideration to her issues.
Vlad makes a fantastic final villain and he’s as creepy as ever.
(Giggles) I love the theories Maddie comes up about ‘half-ghosts’ before the reveal because they make so much more sense for a Ghost-Hunter to think of then someone who is both ghost and human at the same time.
All in all this was an enjoyable read and it made very good use of Maddie’s POV. Thanks for posting it.
PeanutCAT13 chapter 6 . 4/10/2019
What a fun read! Ending was hilarious lol
Crystalzap chapter 6 . 10/13/2018
this was great! I know you mentioned in the beginning this type of story has been done (and it has) but it's done so much because Phan love it, and you did it wonderfully! Great job!
Deedy Fenton chapter 1 . 9/24/2018
Gotta say this’s one of the best phanfic I’ve ever read!
cass chapter 6 . 7/13/2018
i loved the whole thing! how danny was reading frankenstein to how he revealed his secret. hope u write a sequel to how jack finds out! (must be pretty long, then) :) XD :P :D
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 6 . 7/5/2018
This was so freaking fantastic! Thank you for writing!
Indo chapter 6 . 4/10/2018
Oh my gosh the summary betrays how great this story is. I've been on this fandom for like 2 years now? And I've never even given it a second glance. But actually reading it is something else altogether. It's beautiful, exciting, and well written. I wish that I read it sooner.

Btw I have an idea for an interesting plot twist. What if vlad managed to get out of the thermos and use the net that the Fentons created on Danny?! And keep in mind that this would take place before Danny and Maddys late night convo. So she would still be unaware and kind of hate phantom. And once vlad captures Danny and maddy they would be trapped together with Danny learning to be vlads apprentice. I think it would be sort of interesting... but idk what would happen next.

Your ending is amazing btw. The idea that maddy would give their invention as a peace offering is really cool :D