Reviews for Little Earthquakes
whale chapter 6 . 7/8
i know this is from 2012, but i just want to say how well written it is. it has just the right amount of build up, good pacing, and everyone is in character. good job on this one, i really enjoyed it!
cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and amazinggggggggggggggggggggggggggg i want a part two this rules great job
Lovely lovely story!
Kennayil chapter 6 . 4/4
I love revelation fics like this. You showed quite well that Maddie just can not make the right leap in logic to connect the dots properly. That is, until her nose gets rubbed into the obvious. Another thing I like was SamJazz vs Danny. Although you didn't really show what the said/did to him, when they work together he doesn't stand a chance against them.

Great job here, even though I only found it today, I find that it is still a good piece.
LK chapter 6 . 2/19
This story is amazing thank you so much for wrighting this story I really appreciate it (-)
I'mInk chapter 6 . 2/5
I liked the park theme in your story! I never realised Danny might use a duplicate to stay in school for him and fight minor ghosts while he himself used his time for other things. It's fun to think about.
Does Danny only use his duplicate to sit out his detentions while he fights ghosts? Or does the duplicate also fight ghosts for him and he takes some time off himself?
Aside from that another thing I liked was Danielle's role. I'm a sucker for family like interactions between Danny and Danielle, and simply love the girl, but her presence was also an important key in Maddie's reasoning throughout the story, and the reasoning made sense. Sometimes Maddie's reasoning in stories feels kinda bland because she has to be kept in the dark for the story to play out nicely, but Maddie's reasoning felt honest, especially right after the battle with Vlad.

Also, thanks for the lighthearted ending. It felt right. It left me with a smile on my face and hope for the characters' future, and with all the angst that goes around in this fandom, I'm very grateful for it.
Thank you for writing this story!
ShiraCr18 chapter 6 . 1/25

YES ITS BEAUTIFUL

WAIT

I CAN CONFIRM THAT THIS IS A GOOD FIC, YES
Nenagh chapter 6 . 11/29/2016
Vlad Freakin' Masters... Definitely my favourite line of this great fic. Thanks!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/10/2016
Dun dun duuuun.
Clues Scooby doo.
Oh Maddy, letting ghost kids get tortured.
Tisk
Wahboop chapter 6 . 10/8/2016
LOVED that ending! Reveal with a laugh! This fic was really well written, and I hope to see more like it!
cherish me chapter 6 . 9/20/2016
as I cherish ur story
I laughed a lot honestly it was fave dp trope is his mom and phantom half sorta getting along like it's just too good