Reviews for Little Earthquakes
Ohsochich chapter 6 . 7/25
Oh Maddie, I'm laughing right along with you! Ha! Fruitloop!
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 6 . 7/12
:) This was an amazing story! Thank you so much for this enjoyable read!
Ariastella chapter 4 . 7/7
Vlad says 'I'm always watching' & the song I'll Be Watching You by The Police just pops into my head. TELL ME that doesn't fit Vlad with all his creeper tendencies!

Every breath you take,

Every night you stay,

Oh, can't you see?
You belong to me.
My poor heart aches,
With every step you take.

Every move you make,
Every vow you break,
Every smile you fake,
Every claim you stake,
I'll be watching you.

Tell me this doesn't fit with Vlad's MO. I can SO see him singing this to BOTH Maddie & Danny for 2 very different reasons. I can ALSO see the 2 of them scrunching up their faces in abject terror at the absolute creepiness of the display followed by a full-body shiver from each. Can you IMAGINE how uncomfortable that would be?! UGH! Xp
CaseLC chapter 6 . 7/1
Just wanted to say, this was memorable, from Frankenstein to Maddi spying to Danny ranting about Vlad and his capture. Thanks for the story.
Lol
Elmund9 chapter 6 . 5/17
It's good all ended well, it was a very joyful fic, even if the bits of Danni/Frankenstein were sad. Luckily Danny saved the day with saying she was a miracle (:

I think you did a good job in managing the characters emotions and how the scenes were played.

All in all it was a pretty good fic.
GoliathPyroson chapter 6 . 5/4
this story was funny and fun to read, along with just the right amount of drama to make me love it.
GoliathPyroson chapter 2 . 5/3
i love that she didn't catch the "half human" part of his little monolouge about elle
AFandomLostInTheEcho chapter 6 . 4/29
THIS WAS SUCH A GOOD FANFICTION HOLY SHIT DOG
Otaku4lifeeee chapter 6 . 4/15
I loved this! Thank you for writing it!
Eagle Dreamer chapter 6 . 4/5
very funny. i loved it.
THIS IS SO GOOD I CANT
Carycomic chapter 6 . 2/29
A great story made all the greater by not over-exploiting the character of Desiree. Don't get me wrong! Her debut on the series was also the first episode of it I ever watched! So, she'll always be my favorite Danny Ph(antom-f)oe. Still, it would've been all too easy for the writers to over-use her powers. Hence, making Vlad too narcissistic to simply _wish_ that Maddie and Danny were his family rather than Jack's. And, of course, Danny wanting to convince all the other ghosts to _voluntarily_ help him save the Earth from the Ectoranium Asteroid.*

In short; great story, all around. Bravo!

*As opposed to wishing, via Desiree, that they would do so!
Arrowkid21 chapter 6 . 2/9
Awww I love Danny and Maddie bonding fanfics! Great job on this fic :)
Guest chapter 6 . 12/28/2015
Great story, could you make a sequel about jack, also want to know what happens to vlad.