Reviews for Little Earthquakes
VampireFrootloopsRule chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
hahahahahaha! i looooooooved that ending! you captured danny and maddie perfectly! and fluff too? very well done. this was awesome!
VampireFrootloopsRule chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
O.o. gaaaah! She so close! Yet so far...the suspense!
hypercell chapter 6 . 1/25/2012
Awesome story! Hope you write an epilogue!
VampireFrootloopsRule chapter 4 . 1/25/2012
This is so awesome! The regular lipstic was a nice touch too. Very well done
MayDayGirl-Save-Our-Ships chapter 6 . 1/24/2012
What an amazing ending! I loved it! And the reveal was so good, and satisfying, and funny! Definitely one of my favorites I've read. And I love Maddie's theory about the 'split' that occurred. It sounds like it could be possible.

I'll be looking out for more stories from you!

~Shrine
MoonClaimed chapter 6 . 1/24/2012
Very cute. I loved the ending. D
VampireFrootloopsRule chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
Haha. Did i see someones penname in there? XD awesome chapter. You did really well with this emotional piece. Dani is a really unexplored character in the show, but you managed to keep her within the portrayed character she had there. Even adding your own. Very nicely done
obsessivereader95 chapter 6 . 1/24/2012
ahhh! i love it! that was great! you addressed the theory of overshadowing in a logical way. most people just gloss over that or turn it into the reason danny's parents hate him. it sickens me... anyway, i really enjoyed reading this, and i hope you find time somewhere to squeeze in an epilogue.
Turkeyhead987 chapter 6 . 1/24/2012
I wanna hear a hooray for this review! HOORAY! Ahem. Anyways, great chapter! Enjoyed it a lot! I laughed at the end! I could, like, totally see him doing that! And there's a epilogue? YUSSH! I mean, good idea. (YUSSH! Do IT!) Please update the epilogue! Yay! Whoop! YUSSH! HOORAY! :D
Sarah Serena Rose chapter 6 . 1/24/2012
Amazing story! I really enjoyed this, it was written very well :D
Elle Aitch chapter 6 . 1/24/2012
Well, first of all, congrats on finishing your first story here on fanfiction, 'cause seriously, that's an accomplishment all in itself (I mean it . . . there are so many unfinished fics on this site that it's depressing at times when someone starts a story that's totally kickass and then abandons it).

So yup. Nice work.

As for this chapter, it was pretty good. It felt to me like it might've dragged a little bit, but not so much that I was ripping my hair our or anything crazy like that, and the ending scene was so well-done that I could care less if it took a little bit of time to get around to it here. Don't worry about any mistakes, either-there were one or two really minor typos, but I didn't spot anything major.

There were a few parts of this that I really liked, too. The bit where Maddie thought about how irritating Jazz could be was very cute and very normal, lol. Kids don't think that their parents are perfect, so seriously, why the hell should their parents think that their kids are all the time? Madness. ;)

The actual revelation scene was very well-done, too. A bit sparse on details, but somehow, I always feel like that's appropriate to that type of scene given that it's a kind of intense moment and having more details in there usually doesn't make it better. I did love Maddie's reaction, too-the shocked silence followed by the remark about Vlad was very well-done and very IC for Maddie, as was Danny's exasperation.

Of course, this story does have a few loose ends or possibilities that could potentially be explored. Jack needs to be told about Danny, and then there's the matter of what Maddie might want to do with Danielle now that she knows the girl is her son's clone. And, of course, there's always the matter of what'll now happen with Vlad . . . but all of these things aren't necessarily questions that you need to answer in this fic at all. The point of this story to me was the revelation-that Maddie would learn the truth about Danny and accept him-and you've accomplished that. If you want to do more, I sure as hell won't stop you, but if you don't it's fine. It definitely feels complete, so I won't be upset if an epilogue never appears.

I do hope, however, that you'll write another story in the future. You're a very talented writer and this story was really excellent. Obviously, though, school and work come first (and that's something that I definitely get since it wasn't that long ago that I was working full-time and going to grad school full time as well). So for now, best of luck with your studies and your portfolio, although I gotta say that if you're half as good at art as you are at writing, then I have total faith that you'll be fine.

If you do happen to find the time to write a one-shot or start another story, though, then that'd be awesome and I certainly won't object to it. :) And just so I won't miss it, I'm going to add you to my alerts list.

And, y'know, my favorites list as well, 'cause seriously, Puzzle. You rock. :D

'til next time!
castyola chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
xD this is so funny!
VampireFrootloopsRule chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
Shes as clueless as he is! But a slow reveal is better than quick right?
emmyrad chapter 6 . 1/24/2012
I love this story so much!
Oak Leaf Ninja chapter 6 . 1/24/2012
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH! GREAT JOB!
265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »