Reviews for Little Earthquakes
Magic Cabbage chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
I love this story! I cant wait for the next chapter!
Oak Leaf Ninja chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
I LOVE THIS! Update soooooonnnnnn!
DizzlyPuzzled chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
Why must you torture us with really slow updates!WRY?XD

great chapter
Tsuki107 chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
Loving it! Very well written :)

Please update soon!
hypercell chapter 4 . 12/24/2011
Love this story, can't wait for an update!
hypercell chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
Hey I love this story it rocks!

Question though...isn't Dani a little young for Tucker?
Magic Cabbage chapter 4 . 12/24/2011
Omigosh this is an awesome story! I like how Maddie isn't oblivious, but doesnt figure everything out too quickly.

I hope you put up the next chapter soon :D
Sleepyreader13 chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
I love the way this is written! You have the character perfect and the plot is amazing! I can't wait to read more!
SailorSea chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
awesome job plz update soon
Yijasha chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
Wow! I love this story! Update soon, please!
seantriana chapter 4 . 12/2/2011
I noticed one thing that kinda bothers me. Does the host actually feel the pain of their clones? Vlad doesn't seem to mind his clone distruction... Unless he's confident that he would win, like always. Danny on the other hand seem extra sensitive to his clones...
Shenzuul chapter 4 . 12/2/2011
This is soooooooooo fantastic! Can't wait for your next update. Thanks for taking the effort to rewrite even after you lost it the first time.
1valleygirl4 chapter 4 . 12/1/2011
Loved it i can't believe you left at a cliffy I am soo upset! aaahhh i need to know what happens, pls dn't let it take six months for the next chp. to come out!
Neysra chapter 4 . 12/1/2011
This alert has been sitting amongst my e-mails long enough (well, for me)! ... Now, where to start? Maybe with answering your question first! To be honest, I didn't remember this story! I had to reacquaint myself with the third chapter, and once in several paragraphs, it clicked! There was a good reason why I put an alert (on a different account) to this! Y'know, despite me not being into the DP fandom anymore! It was because it was just. that. good. It also helped that it was Maddie and Danny centric with the implication of being a "revelation" story.

I just was never satisfied with the last episode of DP. It was kind of all sudden, which we all know why. Mostly, I didn't like how Maddie found out Danny's identity so fast, when all of the other times she was as dense as a rock. I didn't like how Danny's parents were all cool about the revelation of their son's hybrid status after EVERYTHING they thought and did to Phantom. While I don't think they would disown or hate him, I figured there ought to have been concern, guilt, and reforming. But of course it wasn't really possible to squish that in. So reading this story eases that leftover itch and more (since you're going deeper).

And another thing that has me hooked? Your interesting ability in transferring the actual show's unique qualities to this story. Like Danny's dialogue seems really spot on in characterization (his conversation with Dani in the the third chapter). But mainly the "duh" moments DP had, such as Maddie's lack of common sense to connect the dots to her son's identity. The "this just really happened" moments like Maddie pulling out a "weapon" lipstick and it failing epically. The "dramatic cool moments" like Maddie punching Vlad. Those kind of things. It feels like I'm watching the show. :)

Anyway, awesome awesome chapter! I'm super glad you got the motivation to re-write this! You are a fantastic writer and I lie not that you had me absorbed on each sentence! So so that next part? We talking soon? :D CAUSE I'M READY FOR MORE!
ThePhantom'sRaven chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
i love it please keep going
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »