Reviews for Little Earthquakes
BeachCat chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
Cool chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next. :)
rinofmidnight chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
I have to head to class so I can't give a good review but I have enough time to say this Keep Writing!

~Rin
dpluver chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
That scene between Maddie and Jazz was priceless. I love how you wove their dialogue in such a manner that they were both on completely different wavelengths, yet still maintaining a somewhat comprehensible conversation. Your characterization of Jazz is done quite well throughout this lengthy installment, I must add.

I also enjoy the subtle humor sprinkled throughout. It's a refreshing change from the blatant, "hey this is supposed to be funny so you better laugh!" humor I normally see in DP fics (then again, perhaps I'm being a bit too critical, given the younger fanbaseā€¦?).

I wish I found this story sooner, but then again, I'm ecstatic to see that there's still one more chapter I have yet to read :D
ACCOUNTUNKNOWN chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
OMG, one of the best Maddie/Danny suspense stories EVAH!

Well, almost can't wait, what the hell, can't wait at all.

This story is so EPIC, hope the next chap comes soon.

Love, one of your devoted minions :D
DizzlyPuzzled chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
Yeah I forgot about this story, that was awesome, update soon! XD
dpluver chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
Still loving it. Skulker's crack about the Box Ghost was hilarious. Nice use of humor throughout the story, just one little nitpick: even when Danny's in ghost mode, he still refers to himself as Fenton (I think I'm using Infinite Realms as a reference). Of course, that would have been game over in this story, so obviously it couldn't be done, haha.
dpluver chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Ooooh I like this. Nicely written...better than most of the other stories on this site. And the length! Love it :-)
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
Battle on. YEAH!
HaiJu chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
Somehow I neglected to leave a review for this fic. This must be fixed at once! I'm sorry you lost your files. I absolutely hate rewriting. That's why I'm crazy paranoid about backups...Google Docs is now my best friend.

I love this story; love the characterization, the dialogue, Danny being endearingly awkward, Maddie being intelligently clueless, Jack just being clueless, Vlad being sleazy and evil, it's awesome. You give them a sense of being real people with dynamic relationships, especially the Fenton family.

The pacing is nice as well. I like that you're building up Phantom as a likeable character way before he gets revealed as Danny. Maddie's confusion about everyone else's relationship with him is hilarious in an ironic sort of way. We also get to see Maddie slowly moving toward the logical conclusion, but still doing everything a ghost hunter would do in those circumstances. Bringing Vlad in as the villain is an excellent twist. I got seriously creeped out when he told her he was 'always watching'. That sounds just like him. Ick.

Now I guess the only question is whether that camera was still recording when she dropped it...

Thank you for continuing this! I can't wait to read the next chapter.

-Hj
Shenzuul chapter 3 . 10/13/2011
Very, very good.
Lynse chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Oooh! I love this story! Of course, I like those stories where they get close to figuring things out, and you're doing an excellent job of it so far. There's more, I hope? At some point? Preferably within the next couple of years?

Anyway, I can't offer you anything in terms of a critique. I like the plot, of course, and you've got your characters in character and you can spell, and I'm interested in more, so perhaps I ought to just hope you find your way off of Writer's Block and back to an area of town where you have some free time to write? Well, thanks for this much, at least. It's appreciated.
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
I liked the way you wrote this one. VERY good.

Let's have some more. Things are getting interesting.
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
You have my attention. It flows naturally, at least. I shall investigate further.

Incidentally, I agree with Danny. The wordiness got me completely lost.
GhostCalumon chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
Great chapter! :D and it was so cute with Danny and Dani! :3 Like sibling love! It's just hard to wrap my mind around Dani and Tucker being GF and BF... But still great chapter!
NakedKing chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
Loooving this so far. Can't wait for more.
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »