Reviews for Little Earthquakes
RandomCitizen chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Haha, neat. :P
Yogurt Tea chapter 6 . 12/9/2013
Great! this is ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!
cuniculus chapter 6 . 10/22/2013
I'll admit that I was practically getting mad at Maddie by chapter five, but I like how it ended and like all the things that happened that led up to it. Lovely fic, brightened my day, thank you for writing it :)
Vitaliciouscreations chapter 6 . 9/18/2013
WOW! So this was a long fic, and i was busy rocking out to Paramore all the way. My FAVORITE band by the way. This story was so CHILL though, that's like cool, but chill is to cool like great is to good. : ) anywho... just thought you'd wanna know that i appreciates the story and such. I'll shut up now.
Runaway99.9 chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
This was a wonderful FanFic! I really enjoyed reading it, and I'm glad I came across it. Great job!
Light008 chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
I'm glad this didn't end up being a one shot, I've really enjoyed reading it. Thanks
Brenden chapter 6 . 6/12/2013
goodwork
Guest chapter 6 . 4/9/2013
this is exelent!brilliant! love it!
hypercell chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I hope you write a sequel, this story is great!
Harm Marie chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
Liked this lots.
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
I would think Maddie would take Danielle in as her daughter after this, though not sure how she would explain it.
Jaromira chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
Loved it! The ending was hilarious. Danny ranting about Vlad is always a great sight. Not bad at all! Keep up the amazingness that is your writing.
91Silver chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
I have to admit, I'd lost faith in the 'Maddie discovered Danny' fics, as most of the one's I've read of late either dip into the cracfic pool, or are just plain bad writing. However, I'm surprised, and quite ecstatic to find this story was really good. so good it's actually made it's way into my favorites, which unlike meany people on fan fiction, i limit to my very most favorites, stories i truly enjoy as both stand alone and continuations of the cannon, and stories that i am likely to read again. I've got to thank you, it was a great story that was developed well, and really proved that the 'parents unconditionally accept Danny' ending can actually be a good ending, and not just a write off.

I'm going to stop now, as i feel a rant coming on. still, thank you, I really enjoyed it.
urbangirl98 chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
"I thought about listening, but then I remembered that I have it memorized. Would you like me to recite it for you?" LOL that made me laugh soooo hard. It has to be my favorite part of the story xD

Amazing writing! So descriptive! Great job
Qapleulia chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
I couldn't help but clap my hands and say 'Bravo!' after I finished. Oh, and giggle. I giggled a LOT. Sleepiness makes most people tired. But me, it make me hyper.
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »