Reviews for When I Fall Asleep
KeruKeru chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
:D Great job Takato, I barely changed anything! Just a few word and time changes here and there and I added a bit at the end, other than that, everything stayed the same. BTW, I forgot to mention that I wanted Daisuke to want Tai, good job picking up on that. XD

Better start on my chapter...
Zolin chapter 3 . 7/2/2011
I am so friggin' jealous! Three chapters in with an oddball pairing like Taikeru and you have 21 reviews already... 22 with mine. No. Fair.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way... I loved, LOVED the prologue, I just... loved it. The back and forth banter between them was marvelous, like... really really good. And for some reason, tell me if I'm wrong, it sorta reminded me of Meet Joe Black, that scene when they meet and fall in love and then he gets run over by a car. Great stuff.

Now, Taikeru... that's probably the underdog of couples, and I love it, completely and totally love it, cause, I think it's sweet. And I think it can stand on its own but, clearly, I'm wrong. I do like the whole hook of Taito and then the developping Taikeru thing, it makes it all morbid, like in the back of our heads we'll always be wondering if Tai will ever like TK for real or if he's just a replacement.

I hope Takato hurries up, and I hope you have a great collab, sometimes they can be SO AWESOME, and sometimes they suck too. But I think yours can work, I've read some of both your stories, and I think it's a match. Takato tends to linger, for my taste, a little too much on the fluffy-cheesy side, and KeruKeru can be overly dramatic and sad, and I think you two will be able to find a great balance for it!

Hope to read more soon!

PS: Thank you for contributing to the very thing yet existing fandom for Taikeru, we're grateful for it!
Ace of Skulls chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!

I think I'm in love with this pairing! Teeks is soooo adorable!

I can't wait for the next chapter. Tell Takato to hurry!
Bill-Panda chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
Aww, how could you... it's...not you-ish... Love this story, and can't wait for more...*glares at takato*
DephsXylex chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
So far this is turning out to be a really good fic. I wanted to wait until I read a few chapters to add this because I'm generally not a huge Taikeru fan, but occasionally I do and this seems to be one of the ones that I'm going like. I also like how fast you two update. ;) Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see more. (Oh, and I like the Dai hating Tai thing. Either he'd be perfectly fine with Tai or he'd just hate him completely).
Takato the dreamer chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
Now I gotta make Davis beat up TK? No faaaiirrr. lol. He could always do something else, lol. anyway, great chapter :)
Demon2Angel chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
I love the suspense in this story I hope that the nex chapter come soon
Demon2Angel chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
I like how Tai jus met TK even though this is a Taikeru story it feels like he got a second chance at love
Caliboy chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
Isn't it time for a weenie roast yet? Marshmallows are gonna start giving me cavities! Hahah.

I liked this chapter a lot because there was almost some taikeru :D

Keep it up, and I will keep with the love!

-C
Psycho Weasel chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
Whoa! Now Daisuke's in the mix! Hmm, this has got to be interesting. I loved the slight humor in this chapter and the relationship (what's the word) "placement (?)" between Sora and Tai. It definitely adds more to the story, just like Daisuke will surely add to it.

Keep it up! I'll be waiting for Takato the Dreamer to post up the next chapter! :D
Psycho Weasel chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
GAH! I'm so late in reviewing this chapter! DX

Ahem...Well, it's good to see Tai pay his respects, and also interesting that T.K. has now been introduced. The emotion so far in this story has been very real and relate-able. I can't wait to see what happens next. You guys are doing a wonderful job! :)
MrGooseyMoose chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Fuck. Me.

Ahem...let's start with the positives. That's one of, if not, THE best meeting I've read on this site between Tai and Matt. It was skillfully written, it was carefully thought out and, my God, it just had so much damn character. Keru, do me a favour and write a bunch more stories revolving around these two, yeah? ;) Haha, you clearly have an aptitude for it. )

Anyway, moving onto the negatives...I don't handle sad things very well, Keru. Character death, as I'm sure you can guess, is right up there with the 'sad things', and it makes it very hard for me to enjoy what's happening. I can't hold it against you, though. So no hard feelings haha? At any rate, the fact that I'm so genuinly sad now just shows off how talented you are.

This is a remarkable way to begin a story by any measure; especially so, when considering the addition of the last sentence. Still, though, I'm debating whether to continue...I'll get back to you on that point.

Either way, I wish both you and Takato the best of luck when it comes to this story. Though, as I'm sure you already know, you don't need it.

All the best. :)
Caliboy chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
Ehehhehehe so they finally meet eh? :D))) my guy has so many chins cuz he smiles extra big - yay. Omg this was really well done. I liked how you were able to pick details to connect Tai to Matt so he could explain everything to TK. I feel so bad! I wanna go give TK a hug too, but alas, he is only fictional and I can't T~T update soon please :)
Ace of Skulls chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
CRY! AGAIN!

I changed my mind KeruKeru, you can have Matt. I want TK instead. So cute.

Anyway, this is going to be great. Can't wait to see more!
Bill-Panda chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
Awwwwww, again, I cried... Poor takeru and taichi :( . I hope things turn happy soon, otherwise im going to cry to death. Good chapter, hope you update soon keru.
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »