Reviews for When I Fall Asleep
Ace of Skulls chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
CRY!

This would have been a perfect Taito fic. Don't suppose you'd let me make an alternate future with this? It has great Taito potential.

Anyway, I honestly never thought of a Taikeru pairing, but I can't wait to see what you and Takato come up with. Good luck!

With love, Ace of Skulls.

P.S. Thanks for giving credit for Burning Records.
Demon2Angel chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Hmm I'm wondering how is takeru apart of this maybe the answer will be in future chapters I can't wait to see them
Demon2Angel chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Takato the dreamer chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Wooow, How am I supposed to follow this amazing chapter? XD I'll do my best! :D
Bill-Panda chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Awwwwwwwwwww ;_; . Im all sad now. Poor Tai, thats unfair. Are you two gonna continue with this desperate housewives thing with matt? Any, sad start, I hope it gets happier ;_;
Psycho Weasel chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
...I'm sorry, I need a moment *Goes to a dark corner and bawls eyes out* Ok...I think I'm good...I think...

GAH! You're terrible! This is the first fanfic to ever make me want to cry! I am seriously on the verge of tears! DX Ok Psycho...calm down.

Ahem, well this story has a very great start to it! I really got attached to the characters the moment I started reading. It's cool to see this coming from Matt's POV and gosh...the last line you wrote in this chapter was a real heart and tear jerk-er for me.

I'm so sad to see that this will not be a Taito (you did a freaking amazing job!), but if this chapter was this great, then I'm sure Taikeru will be just as awesome.

Looking forward to Takato's chapter!
Caliboy chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Omg you do love me! :) yay I'm so glad that you did this for me! I will never forget either of you for it, I already love both of you! 3 -see? Hahhaha anyways, I like the prologue. You are lucky that I am a huge taito fan, so I don't mind a mini pairing at the beginning at all :)

Once again you rock, I can't wait for the next chapter! So excited!

See ya really soon :D