Reviews for Reach: Winterbirth
been waiting over 6months for this. will be so mad if carter emile and jen dye. don't kill them off its your story! do how u please
OneEyedGhoul chapter 31 . 3/29
Bwahhhh. I truly do love this story. It's so beautifully written. You are an amazing writer.
BloodWolf2661 chapter 31 . 3/12
I ... I don't know what to say really. This revised version of the games campaign that you have made here is BEAUTIFUL. Really it is and I want you to know that so, thank you for writing such a wonderful version of Halo Reach.
lovefuryANDpassion chapter 31 . 1/25
I've been searching for a decent Halo fic for a while now and stumbled across this one. Your writing style is amazing and I love how you play things out, especially your OC and their slow burning romance with Carter. The little details you put in are brilliant, like Carter's tattoo and you just really delve into the character's and give them more layers than what we got to see in the video game. I especially loved Jorge, it was heartbreaking when he died. Keep up the good work, definitely adding to my favs.
Jwhy chapter 31 . 12/6/2014
Really like the story...love how I get to see the personalities and inter-team relationships that are always missing in that kind of video game. I can't wait for more so please continue updating. I know you're probably busy or something but we're so close to the end.
Guest chapter 31 . 9/14/2014
yay now we're getting some where! Just Don't Kill Carter! would make me so sad :(
Mikayla FireBane chapter 31 . 9/14/2014
Uff... it's almost going to end D: And the death of Carter is coming up too... how will Jennifer act? CAN'T WAIT! :) Great chapter.

Please update soon!
In Perpetuum Adulescens chapter 30 . 9/5/2014
Keep up the amazing work. XD.
Mikayla FireBane chapter 30 . 9/4/2014
I love this part game... but it also makes me sad because it means the game's almost over :/ Or the story... the story's almost finished and I can't wait to see how it ends :)

Please update soon! Will there be some last Jennifer and Carter moments? Before he... uh... you know... dies? XD
Guest chapter 30 . 9/4/2014
5 months i'v been waiting for this up date! it's just so short :(
insomniatic-artist3 chapter 30 . 9/3/2014
I lost count how many times I've read and reread this story, I love it so much!
Sand X302 chapter 30 . 9/3/2014
I love this story, I don't mind the wait between chapters as it's truly worth it. :)
Viv chapter 29 . 8/27/2014
Please update soon. 0-o *Anxiously watches screen*

I'm sort of addicted to Halo: Reach of late and have thoroughly enjoyed your story. I would love to read more! XD
Guest chapter 29 . 6/13/2014
please don't kill off Emile, Carter, and Jennifer/six :{ would like them to a happy ending!

Love the way you are drawing out Carter's and Six's romance. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Such an awesome story, I really enjoy reading it! Can't wait for your next update! In the meantime, hope you have a good day!