Reviews for Reach: Winterbirth
Phoenix-Rising29 chapter 41 . 9/3
I think you’ve killed me. I was not expecting it to end so soon! But I’m very happy with the ending, it’s so fitting for Jennifer and this story in general. And what an absolutely beautiful, wonderful and well-written story this was. From start to finish you had me hooked. You nailed each character from Noble Team and you made Noble Six into her own unique character while sticking to the rough outline of what we know of Six, but made her your own character that didn’t feel out of place in a world she already existed in. You just absolutely nailed them all perfectly and made me love them all even more.

And we finally got to hear/read what Carter had to say! You honestly had me in tears from the moment the monument came into play and then when Carter’s audio started... oh those tears just wouldn’t stop. It was so beautiful and so heart wrenching and so perfectly Carter. I loved it and hated it at the same time for tugging on my heartstrings like you did.

I could go on for a very long time about this chapter and this story, but it would be full of repeating sentences because I just can’t say enough how fantastic this story is. And you already know that I’d absolutely LOVE to see a new story for this story but from Carter’s POV. There are certain chapters in particular that I’d love to read and see how Carter would react or see what he’s doing while Six was off elsewhere - like when Six and Kat spend the one mission together after Nightfall (the one where it starts off with an epic warthog and mongoose army driving towards the Covenant (can’t remember what that mission level is called)) and other missions of course. Just know that whenever that story comes out (if it does), you’ll definitely have a reader in it from me!

Thank you so much for writing and creating such a beautiful and engaging story as this one!
SurprisedMe chapter 1 . 9/1
Thanks for the great story and the best of luck to you in your future work.
Maridia chapter 41 . 9/1
Great story! Keep writing treasures. :)
JapaneseOptics chapter 41 . 8/31
Kinda bummed that this ended, but i am in for whatever you might deem 'expandable' in the winterverse.
DannyPhantom619 chapter 41 . 8/30
Epic
Zale007 chapter 41 . 8/30
That conclusion honestly got me in my feels, well done. I would actually live to see a continuation or at least something from carters POV. I’ve may of not of reviewed or anything but I’ve been following this story since I found it in 2012 great job. Keep up the good work.
Oserix chapter 41 . 8/30
I would say sumthin really deep and poetic about the end, but i can't think of anything right now so... Good Job.
Aggiefan15 chapter 40 . 7/28
Olly olly oxen free. All in the clear, we’re all free. Gotta love the spartan twos.
Phoenix-Rising29 chapter 40 . 7/24
IM CRYING OVER HOW YOU ENDED THIS CHAPTER. IM SO HAPPY AND SO EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE THAT YOU USED IT TOO. OH GOD.

AND YOU ARE ALSO SUCH A TEASE. JUST LET US KNOW WHAT HE SAID TO HER PLEASE.

Anyways, my bad with the caps. I’m seriously loving how you are continuing this on from the game and including stuff from the books now, even if it’s only vaguely, I’m still loving it. It makes this story even more original and just flat out beautiful and amazing.

As always, I’m eagerly looking forward to the next chapter!
DannyPhantom619 chapter 40 . 7/24
Sweet an update!
Maridia chapter 40 . 7/24
That was great! Thanks for the update. I look forward to it always :)
JapaneseOptics chapter 39 . 7/21
You got in league with the onion ninjas didn't you?

Will there be more?
Oserix chapter 39 . 6/25
Quite a good story. The armor stealing is a little plot hole but who cares.
Phoenix-Rising29 chapter 39 . 6/20
Welcome back! One thing, HOW COULD YOU END THE CHAPTER LIKE THIS?! LIKE, HOW?! You tease us with that audio clip and then leave us hanging like that. Ohhhhh you are so cruel. But my GOD, did I miss this story and your writing. You are seriously so talented and I cannot get enough of how you write and how well you understand Noble Team. No matter how long it takes for the next chapter, I can’t wait to read it. :)
halogirl117pr chapter 39 . 6/16
Wow. This is one of the few fanfictions that I've read that is actually well written. I loved every single chapter of it. Can't wait to read more :)