Reviews for Midnight Tête à Tête
The Epic Writer Returns chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Critics United fails. You sent a little brat against me, but you know what happened? Chocolate Pencil loves me now.

In the future, Chocolate Pencil will be my minion.

Look:

"Thank you for your review on my story, Birthdays. I really appreciate the constructive criticism you gave me. I wrote this in a hurry to make it in time for Itachi's birthday, so it's not as high-quality as hoped. I'm going to have to go over it carefully sometime soon.

And about the censored out curse word and the non censored curse word, I honestly don't know what I was thinking. So. Thanks for the advice on it, though!

As for a sequel, I don't really know. Inspriration hasn't really hit me yet.

Thanks again for the review and the advice!

Chocolate"

You know what is the best? I don't know anything about the story I reviewed and he still loves me.

And I just got the protection of the Literate Union and the Order fo the Concriters, I just pmed their leaders and they will back me up.

And yes, I don't leave unsigned reviews. But this, pea brain, is not a review. This is me flaming you and laughing at how much your so called critics union failed. I prevailed and I got protection from groups bigger than yours.

But I think I shouldn't've expect better. I defeated Chocolate and made him my bitch, your group is lame. And I doubt you're smart enough to find me even if I left my name there, that's a shame because you won't find my profile and you won't provide me entertainment like Chocolate did.

I'm here to stay, anyway, and no critic group can take me down. Because I'm EPIC like that.
AKAAkira chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
Uhh...first...I'm not completely sure if this story's supposed to be complete. It's marked as such, but it sure doesn't look like it.

Vanda was a nicely built character, and she feels human enough (though I'm using that term loosely - considering her size she's probably not a giant but I don't think you said whether she's human or elf). Her reactions and fears are what caught my attention most.

Lucas on the other hand, I dob't think he's being dastardy enough. Even if Vanda fears the Kobolds, hunting them down seems too lenient for his character.

Good job setting up so far.