Reviews for Legacy
AvidReader2236 chapter 1 . 2/16
:( :(
Late Bloomer 23 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
You seem to have a knack for making me burst into tears during some of your stories this was so romantically sad in my head i always thought they would be together no matter what, but you handled the death scenes very very well another great story.
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
No more crying, okay? I've rinsed all my eye cream off. This is very them: I love how you personalize each character in your writing, even each couple, so that each relationship, while the same (husband/wife) is still different. Favorite line here: "All of Arthur's boys spoke, including Harry."

Thus ends today's review slam, you prolific thing. I actually came on here to read Lily and the Tournament and thought I'd just make sure I'd reviewed everything else first...
ISurvivedHurricaneIrma chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
A great story. Very well written.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
So perfect. So absolutely perfect. Arthur Weasley, I'd have to agree with you about legacy.
Alpenwolf chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
arthur and molly ... true love ... from the beginning till the end and even further ... this love will never cease ...
De1eted Acc0unt chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
You're sad stories are so good they make me cry :'(. This story was beautiful. BEAUTIFUL!
hogwartswillwelcomemehomexoxo chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Well...I don't even know where to begin. I have read several of your stories, but I have been waiting to find my favorite before I shared my feelings. I've found it. Every one of your stories is a master piece. But this is by far the best (in my opinion). I'm now crying as whole heartedly as if the death of my most beloved Weasley was written by JKR herself. So I want to thank you, as every update of each stories brings a little light to my day. And it's good to know, my parents were wrong, I'm not crazy. People out there really do love Harry Potter just as much as me.

Much Love,

Mikayla
hrgirl chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
That made me cry! My grandfather passed away very recently and this just touched me. Well done.
mermaidgirl45 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Lucy, I'm sorry, but did you lose someone? I wasn't 100% on the author's note, probably because I haven't been getting enough sleep. Are you okay?

This story was very honest, very sad, and very real. All of these characters from Harry Potter - you NEVER think about them dying, especially of old age. Yet, JK Rowling gave us a whole other generation, showing life is going to go on. Just . . . Arthur Weasley? He's such a fun loving, easy character. Awesome job. )
Aurora West chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This was stunningly beautiful. The grief is so simply and perfectly portrayed, and yet there's something uplifting in the fact that Arthur's legacy is one of love and family.
Its2dark2read chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Wow, I'm literally crying, this is amazing beutiful and touching, you are so right about the legacies, so in my world Arthur Weasly will never be dead, in a way he's passed on so much to me, jus as a reader, rest in peace Arthur Weasly
melissaeverlasting chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
This was beautiful. Nothing else for it.
kitty-whiskers chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Im sorry about the Chief, I hope you are ok. This was a beatiful piece, and the last few paragraphs were very inspiring.
Lotta Devon chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
This made me cry. It was beautiful and so very moving.