Reviews for Decade
God, you broke my heart a little. 3
AvidReader2236 chapter 1 . 2/16
Fantastic snapshots!
imgoingbackto505 chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
This was so beautiful! I love the fact that Dumbledore affected so many people. I liked that McGonagall viewed him as her best friend
Fender a.k.a. Me chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Oh dumbledore. I remember reading the chapter were he died for the first time. It was really really late but I couldn't stop reading. Then when I got to that part, I put the book down and cried.
AskingForAnUpdate chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
You are wonderful. :)
Dinner chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
You made me cry, your one shots are amazing, please continue writing them.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Aww! So perfect.
Alpenwolf chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
that we do ... we all miss him ... but life goes on and the sun shines like she doesn't even care about it ...
De1eted Acc0unt chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Such a perfect way for Dumbledore to me remembered: with those strange words that he was introduced to us by.
a-trip-to-honeydukes chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Such a good story. Sometimes I forget just how great this character is and when I do I will read this amazing story.

R.I.P Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dunbledore
Lady of York chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
LOVE IT! Wonderful. Simply wonderful.
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I really like this, especially the different points of view. Harry smiling at Ron and Hermione arguing, Aberforth and his 104 years of grudge (!), Neville listing the professors who believed in him (love Lupin!), June 21st as the longest day of the year, and full circle with Al's first Frog card being Dumbledore, just like Harry's. Great job :)
princesslissie13 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
very very sweet. i almost cried, becuase, like you, it was heartbreaking when Dumbledore died. i love how after thoss ten years, people still are hurt by his death, and how people remember him. very good work.
BrokePerception chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Aww. Very well and beautifully written.
aurorsinthetardis chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I usually give very long and detailed reviews, but I have only one thing to say about this fic: it made me cry from the bottom of my heart.