Reviews for World War P
AlexArmin36 chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
Very good. Exactly as I expected for a WWZ style journalism in Equisteria.
Snowfrost chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
Wait, what about Discord? Or is he still a statue? Now, before you say I am a jerk for what I am about to say, I will say this. I AM PROUD OF WHAT I WILL SAY! Its this: Hahaha! Celestia is dead, celestia is dead! WOO HOO! Time for a party! *blows off party cannon*
pokemonflower9379 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
i...i have no words for how perfect this was. well done
Captain leon chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
only 9 reviews? why?

this is a master piece! you are a genious!
redstarzombie chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
this is a great story,please write more
Dreamcloud11 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Wow, not bad at all, being a great zombie and MLP fan and had just read world war Z a week ago I can really appreciate this. If I could give a bit of constructive critism though is that each acount is sort of short, if they had been longer and deeper I could have gotten more into the story, but it was good anyways, the ending was probably the best, if added an air of mystery while having the story feel complete. Letting it be perfect on its own while letting breathing room in case you want a sequal. I'm actually planning on making my own zombie/MLP story, something that focuses more on conflict between living rarther than dead, and I hope that you could chip in every once in a while in case I get stuck. Or not, thats cool to... :3
BlasianAsian chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Oh man, THIS WAS AWESOME! I played Hans Zimmer's MW2: "Coup de Grace" to get me in the mood.

I don't know much about World War Z, but then I saw zombie ponies, and I was like, "OMG LOL MUST READ." And here I am.

Alright. Enough of my rambling. Here's my comprehensive review!

CHARACTER: 8.5/10

The main character in this story, which I'm assuming is you, is, to an extent, portrayed wonderfully as an investigator of the Solanum virus. However, there's not a whole lot of emotion in him/her. I just can't quite...feel you, you know? Ok, that came out wrong, lol. But you get the idea, don't you? You sound kinda flat and 2D. I suppose that one of the issues is that you're supposed to be a reporter of sorts, and they're not really allowed to show many feelings... Oh well.

However, the mane 6, along with Octavia, Zecora, Princess Luna, and the others are right on target! Though I didn't expect Octavia to be so...b****chy, for lack of a better term, Zecora's rhymes had me lolling there! It's completely understandable that Princess Luna would feel bitter for her loss. Honestly, I don't know why she hasn't gone completely insane, but I guess being a 2000 year old dictator has its uses, eh? XD.

Rainbow Dash's sorrow at the battle was spot on. Imagine watching your clostest friends get torn to pieces and eaten alive, then imagine the doom one must feel when they're friend gets bitten. A rather...unappetizing thought. I guess post traumatic stress disorder is to be expected.

As for the other characters, I can't imagine why they wouldn't be more...forgiving and open, you know? Maybe I'm just an insensitive chap. I don't know, lol.

PLOT: 9.5/10

AMAZING PLOT! (Not that plot, lol). This was absolutely...amazing. The way you utilize the show for your own purposes is just...amazing. Especially the part where Applejack and Pinkie Pie make their f***ed up cupcakes for everyone to eat. And that Derpy dies... Of all the ponies, she would be the least conspicious if she was infected. Too bad Dinky had to go... ):

Another factor that played in for me giving you such a high score was how Princess Celestia died, or is about to die. Spike using his fire-breathing thing to make all those zombies to go bye-bye to Celestia? Me gusta! Too bad Twilight had to blame everything on him. Maybe she just doesn't understand, giving that her mentor and pretty much closest friend got f***ed over. Aw man...!

DEVELOPMENT: 10/10

Not much to say here. Your grammar is almost perfect, but for those few mistakes, it's completely understandable. Everything makes perfect sense. The one thing that stood out here was your story format. This is completely unique! Somewhat of a cross between first person and third person omniscent. Hm. I gotta try that sometime...

OVERALL SCORE: 9.33/10

GREAT story! This is one of those gems that people treasure for a very, VERY long time. I thank you kind sir/madam for going out of your way to show us what really goes on in your mind. Again, NICE WORK! :D

See you...IDK. Whenever. Yeah.

Way to go!

BlasianAsian
ArkNoMane chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Very good.

The roles the characters have fit quite well, while still retaining their personalities.

I wuv it. Pretty short though.
Sgt. Sporky chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Hey there.

I enjoyed this. Ah, Appleoosa was meant to mirror Yonkers, wasn't it? That's how it always goes. The military tries to use the conventional playbook against an unconventional enemy. Every fucking time. From al-Quaida to Zack, we try the same methods. And they don't work because they weren't designed for the enemy in question. If people would just take one fucking moment to stop panicking, be rational, and think things through properly Zack is easy to kill. But no. We tried to fight Zack like we'd fight other humans. The same shit does not work.

What Dash said about stampedes is true. Relying on fear- something Zack is free of- and sheer force, which is something Zack quite frankly has more of. Brilliant idea, Shining. Seriously, they didn't let the Wonderbolts fly? Bloody idiots. Honestly, I think morale would be better with the squadron in the air. They're an iconic part of the Equestrian military. This is a prime example of people failing to use correct logic. Poor Soarin' and Spitfire, though...

Poor everypony, really. I always did wonder how a zombie apocalypse in Equestria would turn out.

Ah, Spike. What guilt to live with. Better than being dead, I suppose. I've always theorized that Alicorn DNA may contain a cure, seeing as how they're basically gods, but everyone has their own ideas.

Hn. Worms carry the virus. No surprise. Of all the things in the world, something so small and unassuming... But that's always the way, isn't it?

In any case, I'll be reading more of your fics.
mr R and W chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
very good

can you do a 2nd part
I am amused chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I like this. It's clever and hits all the right notes. Dialogue is decent and in-character, too.
iIsMe95 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
This story is very well written and exacted. I especially like how you worked in a Yonkers scenario. My only problem is the interviews seem a little short. Keep up the good work!
2642379 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Well, as a World War Z/My Little Pony crossover, it delivers what it promises.

The only thing I'd complain about would be the idea of any sentient beings ever thinking "Zombie horde? Stampede over it!" is a good plan, but then it's the same level of stupidity that's required for a zombie apocalypse to take effect in any setting, so I guess that just wins you points for being in-genre.