Reviews for Nice guy
Samurai.J chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
It sucks when it feels like the person you want only sees you when they need you. I liked it but I always wanted to see them get together and I find it weird that the series starts off with Masataka as the main character for a while, then drops him, reduces him to a side character and picks him up slowly to just be the loser. It was like the Sasuke Retrieval mission when Sakura asks and begs Naruto to bring Sasuke back and it seems that Naruto has admitted to himself that she doesn't want him. But NarutoxSakura and MasatakaxAya still works in my opinion.
gunman chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
A good summary of Masataka's standing with Aya.

And he doesn't get enough recognition.

And with everything he's done, it's not surprising that he's leaving.

You should do a continuation for this.

Good work on this.

Write on!
Sieg Leonhart chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Thank you. In fact this is my first story, but Masataka is my fave char and I just had to do this for him.

Come on, the guy lost his hand to protect her and she can't do anything but drool over Nagi

Thank you for the review, it means a lot to me :)
Agirlthatenjoysreading chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I really enjoyed reading this. The way you write really made me feel like I was in the story. By this I mean I could almost feel how Masataka felt like. Not every author can do this. and to read that this is your first story... I'm amazed. :) Keep up the good work! :)
Frosty Wolf chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Sad but true, Masataka really did get an unfair share in the series. I like what you did here.

This could use a sequal, at least that's what I think.
warfolomei chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
This is good and so true ;_; Summs up the whole story .. almost.

Kind of a shame they only started using him later..
bigdaddycrag01 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Good read, really voices his pliht well.

Keep up the good work.

Till next time,

See Ya
chrisguy9017 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I liked your short one shot. I feel the exact same way for Masataka, he even ended up being the real hero/protagonist but was still unappreciated, him and bunshichi were the only real good guys that appeared in the story, and Bob too maybe.
chunnin33 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Interesting idea Ice. There were several spelling mistakes but at least you were man/woman enough to say why and admit it.

That's something to be respected.

Be interested in seeing any future works of yours. chunnin33.