Reviews for Lightning Rod
Nice! I like it. :)
Queen Serenity chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
This was interesting
seshhat chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
A beautiful piece - your writing made the characters live!
LastLoveKlaroline chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I really love how this was written from others perspectives and the familial relationship between his mother and father you conveyed so well. Very well done.
Your Lady Star chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I swear, the things Thor says in this fanfic makes me just wanna hug him! Its just so freiking cute! I had some moments were I just had to say 'awwwwwwww'. Really good job. BTW, I'm working on a Thor fanfic and I would really like for you to read it.
Sepsis chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Aw, that was wonderful! :)
Sara60691 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
This was so wonderful. I like all the different points of view and how you describe Thor, it's so great. I only wish you had written Jane and Thor's actual reunion. It would've been great.
Jesse Holmes-Strange-Stark chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Please update this has the prospect of being a long story.
Rubies-In-My-Bloodstream chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I like your idea of making Odin more tolerant. But it's not hard to see him that way either. Although he is a king, he's also a father. You can tell that he does love both Thor and Loki
Arwen who loves Aragorn chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Nice!
DetrimentalHabitsPt4 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Fricking beautiful. I LOVED reading it, to be honest I was rather upset when I came to the end. Good descriptive language, nice imagery, and I love how you alternated between characters. Excellent work!
starsandstillness chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Really enjoyed this story. I'm fascinated by Sif, and it was great to read her perspective.
elfigreen14 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Um, fantastic! Such a great presentation of Thor's love for Jane, without being uber-fluffy! Loved it :)
Samolfran chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
beautifully written :)
Mrs.Moony86 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
You did a wonderful job on this story.

I like how the people closest to Thor saw him slipping away and sought to bring him back.

Thor really does have such understanding parents and friends.

I am glad that you made Odin more tolerant and understanding of his son’s emotions.

You did a good job with this story.