Reviews for Wanna Bet?
mrs.zoeblack chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
that was super cute and i usually dont like twilight fanfic other than j/b i really enjoyed that3
Annelysse chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Awesome!
Tinatstar22 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Great Story. I've never read this pairing before but i loved it. Really think you should add more because I want to read more. Great Job. Loved It!
Lucy chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
loved it :)
Luckylily chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
lol! Love this pairing! I hope you write more Angela/Paul in the future! :D
gabycaldemeraz chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
i absolutely loved it. After a while i felt like whenever she woudl say "you are a jerk paul" she would say it as an endearment and witha smile on her face, like its was "their thing"..

I loved how he started falling for Angela and how she stood her ground, she was strong willed, which is perfect for Paul.

I really hope you make this a story because it was left wide open for it. and if you do, dd Paul imprint on her without beigna ware of it? i mean her scent was intoxicating him and he couldn't get enough of her, but he was so sweet and respectful (after the one time of course, oh and the bar, but we loved the bar scene!)
chef diamond heart chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Oh, Melly! This is adorable! Damn ffnet for not allowing formatting: I'd use all kinds of fancy fonts & italics :D

This has to be my fave Paul ever, I always knew he was a softie under the tough guy exterior - he just needed the right girl. These two are so cute as they fumble along together. Any hope of a (hot) continuation? CDH

PS: apologies for taking so long to read, takes me a while to block out time for a 10K these days...
midnight.candy chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
That was such a perfect story! I like how you slowly developed paul and angela's relationship. And who knew paul was such a sweetheart! Though i wish there was a lemon lol. I guess that'd defeat the whole moral of the story. I loved it still, very beautiful.
Imprinting Magic chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I really enjoyed reading this story. I wish it was more then one chapter. Well anyway great job on it.