Reviews for A Midsummer Night's Romance
fieldsoffebruary chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
This was a pleasantly light read.
Shadow131 chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
The idea of Jareth trying to "date" Sarah actually made me go "AWWWW!" out loud and slap my face with the squeeness of it.
God that was cute. That was just what I needed, it was totally awesome.
Bloodsired chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Very sweet and I think I'm about to squeeeee! Such a wonderful story. :)
JaiNess chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Squeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Arciere chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Awww, cute!

-Arciere
sweetbabby33 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Sweet and cute,love delightful!
gravity01 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Aw! Very sweet. I like the idea of him trying to date her... and being both extraordinary and awkward at the same time. Loved it.
MayGirl85 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
:D love it.
AnneSilverfire chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Best story of this prompt that I've read :3
Unique .F chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
very good
inaded chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Guh, I'm shocked this doesn't have more reviews, it's a gem. I'm a melted puddle of goo after reading this; the smooshy feelings welling up and all. Excellent oneshot, I beg for more.
SerbiaTakesCtrl chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I don't know how I can express this through just words on a computer screen, considering how mundane that all is...but, I want to let you know how much I am in love with your writing.

I mean this wholeheartedly. I have read WPP (and as horribly nerdy as this sounds, I've read it from start to finish eight times), and now I have finally read this. Everything, from narration, to dialogue, to character portrayal and plot-I love all of it. Down to the bone.

I want to know if you've written anything else, and if you're considering writing another fic, even if it's not a Labyrinth one (which I could just die if you did, by chance, do another one).

Regardless, and despite how lame this'll probably sound...you are most definitely my hero. I'm not old enough to make any claims regarding my own writing; however, I do hope to build on my skills and one day create something as beautiful as your fics. I just...I can't come up with solid characters, and I can't figure out a plot of my very own. While my descriptions are passable, everything else needs major work and-oh, ignore my rambling.

I don't know whether I should be proud or ashamed to say how many fanfics I've read, but let's just say I've read my fair share. And out of all of them, from Sherlock to CSI, Batman, Bleach, Harry Potter, Resident Evil, and of course, Labyrinth, 'What's Past is Prologue' is by far my most favorite.

I sincerely hope I can read more of your work, and I hope all goes well for you, writing and creating magic aside.

Sincerely,

A way too cheesy and moonstruck fangirl
Dragen Eyez chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
fluff short and sweet. Just what I needed after your other story with all of its many intricacies. Loved both!
aradiaeva chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Lovely fic. Interesting to see a vulnerable Jareth.
araeofsomething chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Awesome by-play Good bridging from their previous relationship Excellent one shot! :D