Reviews for My Sleeping Beauty
Joshua Harper chapter 7 . 6/27/2013
Great story :).
Hariken Hero chapter 7 . 6/24/2012
Reminds me of 'Enchanted'. It'd be so heartwarming if Carlos were to say 'I knew it was you' to Dak and then kiss him again. But it's still amazing nonetheless. :)

I think there's a slight error in the time period. In chapter 2, u state that Carlos won't be awake for another four months. But in this and the prev chapter, u said six months.

So I guess that's why Carlos called Dak 'Duckie' in the prologue! :D so cute..I think you should try writing another Daklos story-maybe an AU where Dak is the top dog and Carlos is at the bottom. Star-crossed love. Haha I'm a sucker for such stories. Just a suggestion. :) brilliant story btw. Fave! :D
Hariken Hero chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
Lol James is hilarious. What's wrong with you Dak? You're Carlos true love's kiss! Lol
Hariken Hero chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
OMIGOSH hope you and your brother and friend are alright now. Remember to wear helmets next time. Lol bad joke I know. & Dak is such a sweet boyfriend. :D (well he's gg to be :P)
Hariken Hero chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
Kett is the second best Jett pairing-the first being Jettlos :D

What's wrong with James in this chapter lol Gosh Kendall, u don't have to push him so hard! D: poor Dak and Carlos! Dak must've felt regretful for not confessing his love to Carlos.
Hariken Hero chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Well Dak/Carlos as the main pairing is really enlightening.i thought Jett/Carlos is really cute too. Anyway, Daklos is really cute and the romantic setting in the cabana was so 'Awww...' :D I wonder what kind of accident happened to Carlos.
AkireAlev chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
I love this story it was soo cute .
Malachite chapter 7 . 5/5/2012
Aw that was cute. Admittedly, I am not a fan of the nicknames, but overall, good job.
CrazyKAMESFan13 chapter 7 . 3/9/2012
that was so cute the daklos moment and the jagan too

and i think you should write a kett story it will be very good
StarkLovesShawarma chapter 7 . 3/8/2012
Bravo to a beautiful ending! The way you tied it all together in the end with a cute prologue was perfect, the best! Such a great end to an amazing, well written, amazing story! You deserve applause! That kiss scene was dramatic, it reminded me of an anime or something. haha anyway, this was wonderful.
TaylorUndead chapter 6 . 1/19/2012
Soo cute. Dak needs too kiss him already! And poor Kendall, he must be miserable...at least he has Jett(: Carlos has to wake up soon! And i loove the duckies:D lol update soon!
StarkLovesShawarma chapter 6 . 12/1/2011
Was really cute up until the end.

Then I got sad. That was some intense stuff. Horrible thing is is that in real life, that could probably happen to someone. Anyway, great chapter as usual.
CrazyKAMESFan13 chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
poor dak i hope carlos wake up soon

AND my baby is too PRETTY to go to jail for two years lol:
Gabi chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
Come on UPDATE NOW! I need to know what happens, please
fanficchica123 chapter 6 . 11/25/2011
One: omg u made them kiss! Two: wake up Carlos! Three: omg awesome chapter! Update soon!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »