Reviews for The Due South Diaries
Aryea chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
Awww...no Ray Kowalski entry?
Aryea chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
LOL...this is so cute!
Aryea chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
HAHA awesome.
butterfly ghost chapter 5 . 2/28/2012
"Maybe Kowalski's already 'found himself' and he's found he's Canadian!" Got to love that line! lol (And I have a crossover planned based on just that.)

I must admit, I like the idea of Vecchio, as a private dick, tracking down Victoria Metcalf... There are so many possible ways that could go.

This was neatly written, it gave me a lot to smile about. Thanks!
Ride-Forever chapter 5 . 6/22/2011
You've previously expressed some concern about getting RayV's voice, but I assure you there's no cause for concern. You've totally got it here.

(Big smirky smile for what you have RayV saying regarding his "first job when I open that detective agency"!)
Ride-Forever chapter 4 . 6/22/2011
Very well presented, Maggie's voice, : the sensible and the sweet both come through clearly. I especially enjoyed the "As for my Dad" segment : fine writing. Also, I really like your "giving a say" to characters who I wish had gotten more screen time but didn't.
Ride-Forever chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
Wagging with enthusiasm and howling with happiness : I loved this one so much I immediately read through it a second time after finishing the first read! I would quote favorite lines, but that would mean quoting the whole thing. I absolutely believe in this as being in Dief's voice. I suggest you write more works along this line.

I especially note that you worked in Dief's being hard-of-hearing rather than totally deaf. I'm glad you put that in Dief's words, as in the canon he sometimes responds to Fraser even when he's not looking at him.
Ride-Forever chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
Great writing! Detail, emotion, blend of seriousness and wry humor. EXACTLY in Welsh's voice!

Hope you don't think this is too petty for me to mention, but years of being in the copy editing and proofreading profession, it's hard for me to leave a typo unmentioned : in the sentence that begins "Now, I've met some crazy Mountie's..." there shouldn't be an apostrophe in "Mounties".
Ride-Forever chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Absolutely in Stella's voice! A very good read and I really like that you are giving a character who is a support rather than a lead "the chance to have her say".
vic32 chapter 5 . 6/22/2011
*sobs* that was so moving Ray V's voice was spot on all he dealt with emotionally you put it into words so well. His love for Stella and Fraser was so clear. I just wanted to keep reading to see what he'd say next. I loved it.
vic32 chapter 4 . 6/22/2011
Wonderful Maggie was such a lovely character i would have loved to seen more of her in the show. You took her voice and made it real i could see her writing this and hear the fondness in her voice for her brother Benton. And i so would have loved to see how she developed in the show had she stayed and the way you wrote her made me wish that they did.
vic32 chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
Awwe sweet Dief is so funny i love the idea of him having a diary. He really cares for Fraser and the Ray's and that is just so Dief once again well done i REALLY enjoyed that entry.
vic32 chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
You have Welsh perfect in his diary i could see this in an ep for sure. I laughed in parts and you really good feel the respect and love he has for the men working for him you can feel how much he cares. Well done Girl :D
vic32 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Very good Diary entry, i think that you captured Stella's voice to a tee. You can tell that she still loves Ray she's just frustrated that he can't seem to move on. I also love the way you signed it off very Stella.

Excellent work Tiff