Reviews for For His Own Sake
KingChaotixX7 chapter 26 . 7/14
Please finish the story! DX We all want to see how it ends!
gabeclone chapter 3 . 6/18
Okay... I like your characterization and I think the story is heading in a good direction, but you should probably get a beta reader. You make a lot of grammatical mistakes and you sometimes leave clarifying words out of sentences. Like instead of saying "Keitaro went to the market" you say "went to the market" which leaves me wondering who exactly went to the market until I read the next sentence.
KashikoiNekoHu chapter 26 . 6/1
Oh man, did you really leave us with the last chapter hanging? I mean, the story itself was a bit of a "revengep0rn" thing, you have a bunch of grammar issues, and you repeat a lot of phrases but overall it's a fun read so I would really like to see a conclusion :)
tanner.browning.10 chapter 26 . 6/1
I wonder what Mary and the other girls that where with her have planned for keitaro. I hope that he survives this and comes out unscathed. I wonder what will happen in the next few chapters of this fanfiction. Only time will tell.
paladin3030 chapter 26 . 5/22
It's been over a year since you updated this story.

Your one chapter away from finishing it.

What Gives?
RM chapter 26 . 4/11
Man, one chapter left? Please finish! There are butts we need to see get kicked.
Warrior Nun chapter 26 . 3/29
I somehow managed to crunch down all of the chapters and is interested to see how this ends :) Though my only critique is that you need to get yourself a beta with good experience in the English subject to help out with the grammar but other than that it's a good realistic take on the repercussions on what happens if Love Hinaverse was worked differently.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 26 . 3/15
Soooo granny Hina helps a young bastard become a respectable and responsible adult then however long later calls him an ungrateful idiot because he won't be irresponsible in his duties for a disrespectful young woman. She Is A Big Dummy. Also I'm starting to think these delusional bitches are half deaf. They keep hearing people tell them the same or similar things and explain something over and over and yet they somehow still don't understand or know or remember what was said to them. It's amazing how unbothered they are with kidnapping. I'm honestly surprised he didn't immediately remove their hands off his person. It's what he's been doing. Hopefully that girl reports this to some faculty members and the police. Maybe he'll kick their asses when he wakes and nopes the fuck out of there. I wonder when this supposedly last chapter will be posted?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 21 . 3/15
But will he get new glasses or contacts?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 19 . 3/14
What the hell are the evil bitches plotting in this would be subplot? Why is it even necessary? Is it so that Kagura person will get there's like Naru said? I hope Shinobu and Keitaro can SLOWLY rebuild their friendship without outside interference.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 17 . 3/14
Hold up what the HELL did a school principle have a MINOR sign without parental consent? And hopefully the robot is given to the authorities. I'm also super surprised that Naru's mom just let her daughter walk away like that. Cuz honestly granny saying she needs time is complete bull, she's had 5 years worth of time and I bet her reason for leaving is just petty.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 16 . 3/14
Ooooooohhh so he was just a dumbass as a kid. Ok.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 15 . 3/14
Woooooow, Keitaro was once a stubborn and delusional little shit like those bitches. And omg Ranma is here! I love Ranma! He's sooooo mellow. I hope Su's plan fails. Say why is Ranma there? Is this before he got mixed in with the Tendo's or is he distancing himself from all of them crazy people like Keitaro has done?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 13 . 3/14
By the way she just explained his promise to him she lied and said he made two promises when he didn't. Making a promise to one person and then that person going and transferring your promise to a different person especially without your knowledge and consent does NOT count as making a promise to someone. Also she's claiming to be doing this for his happiness and wanting him to be with his dream girl when he was miserable while dating her and didn't even know she was supposedly the promise girl. And he's still at the promised location college, Tokyo U, even if he's not at the end. Those bitches are hazardous to his health, she should be more concerned about that. I mean she hasn't even really reprimanded those females or get them to atone for their actions and is trying to get him to come back for some dinky promise like she doesn't know why he left when she knows full damn well why. Glad Keitaro say through that bullshit and let granny have it. *slow claps for Shinobu* Encore. Naru is a damn narcissist, she believes he still wants her and thinks if she just shows some real interest a bit he'll run back to her immediately. And even now thinks he wants her to lose it when he only wants her to leave. She's also ridiculously hypocritical.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 12 . 3/14
Ok so I know you slipped in Evagelion Genesis in here but did you also slip the magical teacher Negima? I am most curious. Also Keitaro, bro, super proud of you sticking with that no.
1,148 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »