Reviews for For His Own Sake
Amon Kashino chapter 26 . 11/23
I don't like it
Kyuubi16 chapter 26 . 11/21
Damnit man come up with the final chapter already.
Tensa-Zangetsu102 chapter 26 . 11/10
Update this story soon!
Silent King019 chapter 1 . 11/3
this story is amazing, please more please
Iceblade26 chapter 23 . 10/31
this story is so amazing that in my little world you're a celebrity. this is a beautiful piece of art from your imagination
Iceblade26 chapter 21 . 10/31
oh yeah i also want to kill mutsumi for being a F*CKING IDIOT
Iceblade26 chapter 10 . 10/29
hahahahahaha iwannaslitnarusthroatandthenstabheroverandoverthenburnhercorpse. Wow. i have evil thoughts for a kid.
jusef chapter 1 . 10/27
This is painful to read. The grammar, dozens of spelling mistakes, inconsistent perspective... I'm getting Half Life: Full Life Consequences flashbacks. Has the author never heard of getting someone to beta a story? Knowing nothing of him, I suspect he's not a native English speaker, so that's doubly the reason to get someone to check chapters for awkward phrasing.
The story and theme is what keeps me reading, but I'm cringing too often at the sight of errors to feel immersed in them.
Kobic chapter 23 . 10/27
...Is it wrong for me to enjoy Naru's misery...Why...Why am I enjoying this angst so much?
This is an amazing story and I haven't even seen love hina before. When is the next chapter gonna be posted.
This is a fantastic story, and I'm not even a Love Hina fan... pls finish!
MrProjectPlays chapter 26 . 10/1
Is the final chapter coming soon
Mario9000 chapter 26 . 8/25
Hello, I can't wait to see the final chapter. chapter 27. I was wondering if It'll be done anytime soon.
Chat Noir's twin chapter 26 . 8/13
I wouldn't be surprised if the court deems Su mentally unfit and sent her to a mental hospital
After all, her delusions are almost certifiable, the same with Mutsumi...
Both are just plain delusion and have no grasp on reality at this point, if they ever did
Diva180 chapter 26 . 8/13
OMG...This is going to turn out bad isn't it?
Still amazing chapter,