Reviews for For His Own Sake
MasterBrattan chapter 24 . 10/7/2014
Simply can't wait to see how this ends.
Secundum chapter 24 . 10/2/2014
Is this still being updated?
nina himmel chapter 24 . 9/24/2014
Wow this is nice
AnimaDisciple chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Made an account cause for some reason my previous reviews won't appear. Anyways...

Mr. Author, since it seems you won't be updating the story soon/ever, would you mind posting a summary of how the fic would have concluded? I would like to see if some of my guesses were correct.
Pentium100 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
This is great. I read it in one day and now can't wait for the next chapter. I wonder how bad it's gonna get for Kaolla and whether Naru figures it out or attacks someone else and this time goes to jail for real.
todpolle chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
I looked through this once, I tried to look through it again but I can't. It's just so boring. The only parts I was interested in are the Shinobu and Kitsune ones.
MrReynevan2 chapter 17 . 8/30/2014
When will this bitch learn?
Why is she so stupid?
I mean Naru.
Ddragon21 chapter 24 . 8/23/2014
I hope keitaro get's with nagisa and man they are dragging this out by not sending the innmates to an asylum well naru and mitsumi anyway.
GaredBattlespike chapter 24 . 8/22/2014
Oh. My. Goodness!

This is so good, that I just read the 24 Chapters written at this time, and I am addicted!

This is WONDERFUL! I give this %99 out of %100 !

Only the occasional spelling/grammatical error prevented a PERFECT score!

I am not a vindictive person and cringed a bit when those who deserved it, got what they earned, even as I cheered for real justice!

I am adding this to both Favorites and Follow!
Clamanatha chapter 24 . 8/10/2014
I really love this fanfic. It may have a few mispellings, but other than that it's great. I can't wait for when you finally update it.
Crimsonfalke chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
He just described marriage only he endures it with many women
ChownzLivesAgain chapter 24 . 7/20/2014
Thank you for this chapter; just a word of caution - check grammar and spelling before uploading. Otherwise a great story...
HienFan chapter 23 . 7/4/2014
Doh I'm stupid...

But for the whole fic I thought the OCs had some pretty interesting back stories like Nagisa's friend who died after his girlfriend beaten him or Keitaro's cousin getting injured from Keitaro doing something he never thought could hurt his cousin that badly in a rage

I have to wonder what will happen to Su and Naru, somehow I don't think death will really teach them a lesson(I find it a very tired cliche to kill off someone who acts like a jerk who thinks they are right all the time) but that's just me
NTSEFAN chapter 24 . 7/2/2014
JGM16, you're not the only who thought of the same thing. When I first heard about it, I thought it was going to be pretty good, but in the end, I soon found out it was complete crap.

I understand how you feel as well.
JGM16 chapter 24 . 7/1/2014
Wow! You really know how to write a what if scenario. I remember liking this manga as a kid, but now I look back and ask myself, "Why did I like this so much? This is mean!" I really hope you update soon.
1,109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »