Reviews for For His Own Sake
Fox McCloude chapter 25 . 12/4/2014
I had always wanted to see Keitaro grow some backbone. Someone who would simply lie down and take all those kinds of abuse for so long REALLY needs help, it's great to see him standing up to them.

I thought it was just a matter of time before Chisato and Kagura would drag Naru into their schemes as well (no doubt she'd come in handy for them in her current state). I'm wondering how she's gonna react when she sees just how far they're willing to go.

Keep it up!
MaximalCatPossible chapter 25 . 12/4/2014
And the adventure continues! It looks like some things are getting amended. But I can't help but know things are gonna hit the fan pretty hard any chapter now. Man, Keitaro is gonna have so many things coming back to bite him. Can't wait for a new update, and hope you reach 1000 reviews soon.
Dumb Arse chapter 25 . 12/4/2014
I feel that Kagura, Chisato, Su, & Naru are gonna die in a horrible way. Good thing that Motoko learned her lesson, I hope the same for Hina.
KA-AA chapter 25 . 12/3/2014
Is Lamaba going to kill his PM?
Wittmann the Tiger Ace chapter 25 . 12/3/2014
At least you have Motoko and Mitsune coming to their senses.
Bismarck Alexander chapter 25 . 12/3/2014
You know I actually guessed that Kitsune or Mitsune as I should call her now too, would say something about how she felt for him, but I never expected her to give a full out confession.
Now I'm somewhat torn if Keitaro should hook up with Nagisa or Mitsune. I hope that goes well for them.
Glad Keitaro forgave her.

Seta seems to be finally letting Haruka go, I'm hopeful Haruka decides to start over with Seta.

And Naru... I suppose this plan will be the final nail in the coffin for her.

Update soon.
Hektols chapter 25 . 12/3/2014
Good point about Naru's antics causing collateral damage that poor Keitaro had to pay.

It looks like Naru won't start a path of redemption, finding women worse than her is the worst that could have happened.

Laughed a lot with the Ranma part, it would be fun if the other girls of his unwanted harem also made cameos.

It was nice to see Keitaro having a date with a real girlfriend who doesn't treat him like he was scum.

Wonder if the granny will ever realize the consequents of her actions.
Warrior Moon Okiro Zangetsu chapter 25 . 12/3/2014
Keitaro you poor poor Idiot
Firehedgehog chapter 25 . 12/3/2014
very niiiiice
The Writer Of Fate chapter 25 . 12/3/2014
I would recommend getting a beta-reader.
Evamaster chapter 25 . 12/3/2014
really long chapter you released. In a previous post you said that this story had only three more chapters last. So with this one does that mean that it just takes two more chapters for this story to be finished?

I just don't know why the police insist in releasing Naru, she gives plain prof for anyone to see that she does not regret her actions and that given the same situation she would do it again so why does the police play retard and free her under jail when they know that she is a danger for others? She alredy assaulted a complete stranger for gods sake and she keep treatening people, any policeman worth they pay would be notice the building recentment she houlds for Keitaro and that she is a danger specially to him of all people.
karthik9 chapter 25 . 12/3/2014
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
regfurby chapter 25 . 12/3/2014
Nice chapter.

Liked the part about Keitaro's first meeting with Shinsuke, explains some things.

Will the girls who have confessed to Keitaro remain a part of the story with regular updates on their actions, or will they kinda fade into the background now that their main part is done?

I'm guessing the craters were left by Akane and not a sneak attack from the Evil Threesome... Wonder what the revenge plan entails. Also, I wonder whether all of Kagura's dad's political pull can stop an assassin from wiping out their family, and whether it would need to go that far just to stop them...

Liked the ending for the date, although Ritsuko getting the hots for Keitaro is kinda out of the blue considering she's a lot older and they haven't really done much outside dinner... You might need to explore her feelings a bit before people can accept her as a contender.

Great chapter, looking forward to the next one!
Mr.Green37 chapter 25 . 12/3/2014
Nice. Too bad the Love Hina fics seemed to have almost completely stopped coming out.
triviatrap1982 chapter 25 . 12/3/2014
First off, it's been a while since you updated this and Alternate Keitaro. Secondly, this is at the point where things get the darkest before the dawn. In short, Mutsumi is still blinded by Chisato and Kagura's plan that will land her in the hospital, or the grave. As for Akane...she is rather slow to learn and is popping off against Ranma for the stuff that she, and her sisters set her up for. Akane's a sweet girl, but she barely listens. As for the Prime Minister of Molmol...he's boned regardless. There's no way that Lamba would let him live after all of that. Lamba also made clear that he and Amalla are left to clean up Kaolla's mess, since it hurt exactly their foreign relations. I didn't expect for Marumi to put her plan into action that quickly with Kanako, and Hina is still way too blind to see her actions. As for Motoko...she now has a chance to make right with Keitaro...and it will start with that phone call. Seta...he should still have been honest with Haruka through all of that. Though..Ritsuko...I think she deserves some happiness. She just only have to try to deal with her own past head on.
1,147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »