Reviews for For His Own Sake
missing nin chapter 21 . 3/2/2013
Another great chapter, it was well worth the wait. It's good to see Keitaro wanting to make amends for the past. I also like how Shinobu stood up to Mutsumi and the others. She's grown alot in this story.

I can't wait to read the next chapter and the aftermath.
Hektols chapter 21 . 3/1/2013
Naru still the same as always, unable to see the difference between her father leaving her mother and abandoning her. I'm not very sure about the regulations but if the couple decides to put charges on her it could end with her not allowed to attend the Todai, those places give a lot of importance to things like that.

The worst thing that could have happened with Su happened and people got hurt, can imagine her indiscriminate attack becoming an international incident with other nations accusing Mol Mol of developing weapons of mass destruction and 'using' the young princess to test them on disarmed civilians (not many would believe that she created them)
ebo372 chapter 21 . 3/1/2013
lot of drama, revenge, action, and reconcilliation
Luffy is King chapter 21 . 2/28/2013
I know why motoko and her grandmother are coming to Tokyo. Etsuko wanted to talk to hina about this whole mess(she was going to call her, but on the phone she can escape, face to face will make it harder to do so). However Etsuko doesn't know that hina left the inn so she might hit roadblock with and instead
Fan chapter 21 . 2/28/2013
Wow...just wow. Hina is still blind on what Su did and Su still doesn't realize the damage and trauma she caused.

While the police are there, the couple should have her arrested for assault. Even though I doubt it, maybe she'll learn some humility.

For what reason is Motoko and her grandmother returning to Tokyo?

Mustumi...just like Hina, blind. Maybe in a later chapter, you can have the two evil b**tches put her in a position where not only her, but also Keitaro's will being, are both in jeopardy. Maybe this will open her eyes.

I'm glad to see the Shinobu, Kitsune, and Haruka are on the right path. Especially the K-man, he's making amends with his aunt and cousin.

Pleas update fast.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/28/2013
Good chapter
ItsComplicatedOkay chapter 21 . 2/28/2013
Pretty cool story, though the flow gets a little rusty at times, and some flashbacks seem pointless. Nevertheless, this was an interesting read, even if I would argue that Keitaro would've still been kind after all that he's gone through, because that's who he is. Of course, "breaking" that unbreakable kindness is the whole point of this story, so I digress.

Is it me, or is this story littered with Clannad references? Nagisa and Ushio are definitely in this story, and I think I saw a Tomoya and/or a Fuuko. Just curious.
Fan chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Sir I must ask is this a story of judgment and revenge or a story of recovery and redemption I can't see where your going with this
OBSERVER01 chapter 21 . 2/27/2013
interesting chapter
Neo-byzantium chapter 21 . 2/27/2013
So the insanity continues, eh? Figures...

So Naru wanted her parents to stay together and continue fighting just to keep her happy? How'll that make her life any better? They didn't betray her no matter what Naru thinks and continued to love her and wanted her in their lives, she's the one betraying them by running away and not seeing either of them. Not only that but her stupid attack on that guy due to her hatred of men was unwarranted! She should be booted out of the inn she's at and legally punished somehow.

With Su, I'd wanted her to be caught by her family but after her insane stunt at the inn with those mecha tamas (some of which explode) and getting people possibly injured and/or traumatized and making kids cry, I've changed my mind, she SHOULD be arrested by the Japanese authorities and put in jail. The Molmol royal family can still try to work out a deal with the Japanese government of course to get Su banished from Japan but i've lost the last vestiges of sympathy and concern for her.

In Sarah's case, it's clear to me that the academy in question that she'll be going to's a military one. Frankly, she needs to be sent there to be whipped into shape or else she's going to end up in jail when she gets older. Seta's a dumb idiot for not raising her properly. Lots of people with far worse circumstances with him are able to properly raise their kids to become decent people so he's got no excuse for his improper raising of Sarah.

With Mutsumi, she's still being a raging moron and I'm concerned about what Chisato and Kagura have planned. While I'm sure Keitaro and Yoshinari can defeat them, how much damage will be done beforehand and will it end up destroying Mutsumi in the process?

The worst of all though is Granny Hina. It's her fault the girls are all like this plus it's ultimately her fault that Keitaro became the clueless moron he was in the actual series. I hope that you give her an appropriate punishment like being in jail for the rest of her life, dying alone and unloved and having her family not attend her funeral and burial.

In regards to Haruka, Kitsune, Shinobu and Keitaro, I'm glad that their turning their lives around and have seen the light. I especially like how Keitaro's made amends with Marumi and her son. Marumi may SEEM like she's cold hearted at times but she's in fact a good hearted Tsundere, heh heh. I like how Shinobu's becoming more assertive, how Kitsune's getting her crap together and how Haruka's on the side of right at long last.

I do wonder what'll happen next? It'll be interesting to say the least.

Keep up the good work.
Luffy is King chapter 21 . 2/27/2013
Thank again for using my ideas. You know what else would be a good idea have Keitaro ask mutsumi if she is so sure that he and naru are meant to be, then why she doesn't try to convince naru to get back together with him if she(naru) is really good for him. Have him go that mutsumi does know what a bad person naru really is and if she does try to convince naru to be with him, she would hit mutsumi for it.
Fan chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I'm just glad the girls will learn and I hope they become better people it would be to easy to see there lives just ruined and they suffer forever so many other fics do that kit has learned shinobu learned su Sarah and motoko are GOING to learn I don't know about naru tho what's going to happen to her therapy or something
Rialga chapter 21 . 2/27/2013
Damn, talk about a development! I hope getting taken into custody will eventually do Su some damn good. I also hope that Naru's dad wasn't harmed in that crazy situation either; he seems like a good guy even though his daughter is still being beyond unreasonable with people. And glad to see that things are still going good for Keitaro. Here's to hoping it stays that way.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
raveman2 chapter 21 . 2/27/2013
Oh hell what a way to end the chapter. I was on edge the entire time. It looks like Hina and Naru will be kicked out of the Inn for sure now and Su please put her in a straight jacket with a Hannibal Lector mask, having her being wheeled in the courtroom moving her eyes around saying "Want to play" would be creepy as all hell.
If Matsumi was in the crowd in the courtroom, she would tell the Judge it was a mistake and a mistake and hopefully gets held in contempt.
Hopefully things will pick up for Kitsune and she keeps her job.
A very entertaining chapter, I'm looking forward to reading the next one soon.
Heliosion chapter 21 . 2/27/2013
Very good work as per usual but you might want to start rapping it up soon
887 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »