Reviews for At Stake
Miqu chapter 11 . 10/8
aaahhh that dream blending in was such a good thing! i very much enjoyed this and it's too bad it got never finished

if you ever want to continue this, i'd love to be your beta, i thought i'd offer
Love Exists Where Unexpected chapter 6 . 7/15
I love the tas reference...
Ooh I really hope inspiration strikes for this story to continue! I'd really like to see just how much trouble these two land themselves in.
Azurepheonix chapter 11 . 3/22
please continue
MysticalElfGirl chapter 10 . 1/3
I miss this story so much. Random, I know. I hope one day you find the inspiration to finish it!
NachtNight chapter 11 . 8/22/2015
Please update soon! I can't wait to read more.
CrystalOfTime chapter 11 . 8/5/2015
good story!
Lover of Emotions chapter 11 . 3/19/2015
that is good. update soon please.
Davinia chapter 11 . 7/18/2014
You make me smile and for so many reasons.

The abrdiged quotes are a brilliant toss in, Yami's personality is spot on perfection and your Yugi has such a flare for sarcasm that I cant help but laugh out loud at times. The chemistry between them is fantastic and not something every writer can capture. They feel like real people with real lives that exist beyond a background layer to the budding relationship.

Im not sure when or how you came up with the idea that Yami would be the origin of all vampires but the entire idea knits itself together so well. From someone who loves their fantasy explained and doesnt just accept the word "magic" tossed over the issue like confetti as an actual reason, I very much appreciate the effort.

I have so few criticisms that they arent even worth mentioning. It all melds together wonderfully with the pacing youve chosen and I bet if youd finished it, this would be a story I would come back to in order to read and read again. As it is I already know to expect nights sitting up, scrolling through possibilities. Yet Ill never figured it out. Theres too much to know. With the vampire politics, stalker and relationship forming there are too many elements at play to have a legitament idea of what the original vision entailed.

I hope someday you return and finish this. If not in whole then a synopsis of events might be nice. Some will not appreciate it, but Im too curious to let the matter settle. Ill just make it all up in my head if I have to. But whatever happens, you shouldnt give up on writing. You have a talent, well nutured by the language and prose so I hope you continue to use it.
Hikaridragon101 chapter 11 . 5/24/2014
Why don't you continue! This is a really good story!
Dark-Huntress Sam chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
i really would like to read more so pls update
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 11 . 9/14/2013
So sad, u must update this story! It is too funny qnd cute!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 10 . 9/14/2013
Freakin. Loved the twist!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 9 . 9/14/2013
Feel so atupid, cause I didn' t see that coming : p
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 8 . 9/14/2013