Reviews for At Stake
Lover of Emotions chapter 11 . 3/19
that is good. update soon please.
Davinia chapter 11 . 7/18/2014
You make me smile and for so many reasons.

The abrdiged quotes are a brilliant toss in, Yami's personality is spot on perfection and your Yugi has such a flare for sarcasm that I cant help but laugh out loud at times. The chemistry between them is fantastic and not something every writer can capture. They feel like real people with real lives that exist beyond a background layer to the budding relationship.

Im not sure when or how you came up with the idea that Yami would be the origin of all vampires but the entire idea knits itself together so well. From someone who loves their fantasy explained and doesnt just accept the word "magic" tossed over the issue like confetti as an actual reason, I very much appreciate the effort.

I have so few criticisms that they arent even worth mentioning. It all melds together wonderfully with the pacing youve chosen and I bet if youd finished it, this would be a story I would come back to in order to read and read again. As it is I already know to expect nights sitting up, scrolling through possibilities. Yet Ill never figured it out. Theres too much to know. With the vampire politics, stalker and relationship forming there are too many elements at play to have a legitament idea of what the original vision entailed.

I hope someday you return and finish this. If not in whole then a synopsis of events might be nice. Some will not appreciate it, but Im too curious to let the matter settle. Ill just make it all up in my head if I have to. But whatever happens, you shouldnt give up on writing. You have a talent, well nutured by the language and prose so I hope you continue to use it.
Hikaridragon101 chapter 11 . 5/24/2014
Why don't you continue! This is a really good story!
Dark-Huntress Sam chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
i really would like to read more so pls update
pls!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 11 . 9/14/2013
So sad, u must update this story! It is too funny qnd cute!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 10 . 9/14/2013
Freakin. Loved the twist!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 9 . 9/14/2013
Wow...Yami..u...but...why?..
Feel so atupid, cause I didn' t see that coming : p
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 8 . 9/14/2013
Damn, but yayyy! Yami saved the day! : D
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 7 . 9/13/2013
Ra, I am truly loving and enjoying your story..I have read so many vampire yamixyugi fanfics, but yours, imo, is definitley the best by far! So congrats on that :)
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
Damn, thqt cliffy ruined the moment between them! So glad they' re bonding though. So cute. And again. Yugi' s effin humor. Haha : D
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 5 . 9/13/2013
Oh my Ra! If I were Yugi I'd be like, "Really. Fuck my life even more!" xD
Just Ra! I mean being endanger of being eaten by Vampires, of course not Yami, and now Mr. Stalker being back? I'd be like "What the efiin hell?! WHY?!" xD

*sighs* The horrors...poor Yugi. But then, I just want to say, "Don't worry, Yugi! Yami will protect you!"
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
I don't know what else to say, but wow..
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 3 . 9/13/2013
Wow. Poor Yami, being all hurt! Oh, I wish I could get my hands on who ever hurt him and left him to die!
And wow. Yugi. Lol. Yeah, Idk how'd I react, but just wow. Too funny. My favorite part was "Fuck my life". Cause it's true!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
This story is so interesting and unique. And of course funny. Lol. Liking Yugi in this. So persistent and that sense of humor. xD
Wow. Wonder when the truth will come out, about well...everything! Yami being a vampire? How he turned? And so many questions...
Dark-Huntress Sam chapter 11 . 7/19/2013