Reviews for Cloak and Dagger
Harley chapter 17 . 4/27/2013
I really wish that you would write more. This whole story makes my heart feel like it is melting. Mad props!
Harley chapter 17 . 3/5/2013
Okay well I'm really not usually a very complimenatary person but I fracking love love love your writing. It's funny because I am a devout Laws of Magic fan but I never actually even thought of Craddock and Tallis as being a pairing until I read one of you stories. Now I am kind of in love with them and they are one of my favourite ships. You are really talented and I love these two so much. Now I'm just sitting here wishing that Michael Pryor writes a new series just based on them. Umm well just wanted to say how much I loved it so I hope you get this. Oh and I don't have an account but I would love to hear if you write anything else. My email is . Hope this doesn't sound to creepy but I figure why not put myself out their. I'll probably never meet you or anything.
PS Please don't be a serial killer!
Deacol chapter 17 . 4/16/2012
Sigh, just realised all your stories were written a year ago. Ah well, I can always hope for more ;d

I am truly amazed by how you write. Oh Chapter 12 (where they break up) made me completely go OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Q.Q. And I really liked how you made chapter 9 short to emphasise...idk but I thought the effect of the sort chapter was really nice. Well the whole story was amazing, just wanted to say that those 2 chapters really stuck out for me. Ahhhhh I love this so much.

I'm still reading the 5th book actually. Now whenever I see these's never going to be same again.
Don'tArgueWithMissHepworth chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
So very tempted to go through this and the one on LJ simultaneously to see if there are any differences. But I think I'll settle for just reading this one. It's... less likely to provoke puzzlement on the part of my parents when I froth at the mouth at the sheer awesome of having this stuff in from of me, TWICE OVER.

*hat swap*

As admin of VFW and a dogged LoM fan, I would like to extend my heartiest congratulations to you on this, the first COMPLETED! multi-chapter fanfic on the Internet. Hell, anything that filled that title was going to win my adoration.

But when it's THIS - !

There is not a thing about it I don't adore.

So impressed. *Infinite respect*.

You know I love you, right?

Tedd.E.Bare chapter 14 . 6/22/2011
you used the word 'awry' HERO STATUS.
Tedd.E.Bare chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
*muffles laughter* oh my fitz.

"the politics of the ducks in the pond"

Tedd.E.Bare chapter 1 . 6/22/2011

i just love the first line "It was at approximately six-thirty in the evening on an unseasonably warm Friday in October, 1883, that Pompey Craddock's desk exploded." PERFECTION.

such a Lomniscient description. WOW.

am speechless.

i do admit that slash fictions really aren't my thing.. but since it's LoM, i'm ignoring the little voice in my head that's saying NO.

actually, i may just put one of those magical muzzles on it. you know the kind that really shuts a person up?