Reviews for The Partner
tonyfan31970 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Hey JM, awesome little piece! Was so excited to see you here that I saved it for the last thing for tonight.
Ink On Paper chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Oh geez I really needed this.

Beautiful job, my friend, beautiful job.

If only they could get it together on screen . . . .
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
This was freakin awesome. I loved it
USAFChief chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Damn this was good! Nothing cute about it. All heart, soul and deep emotion. I'm glad the final destination surprised you...that feels pretty good now and then. As far as I am concerned, this really stands alone - no sequel needed.

Thank you for posting it!

pdf
marshmeg chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
This was wonderful! I'm so excited to see you on tumblr, I'm always talking about how much I love your work, you are by far one of my favorite fanfiction writers, I almost get too excited when I see and update or new story in my inbox. Thank You!

-Megan (probalicious)
PodDoc chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Ur back.. im holding back tears reading this... excellent piece.
bucketnmop chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Awesome. Great characters and you are so true to them. I really love the quiet, thoughtful side of these guys together. Is that the end? Would love to read more!
mia58 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I am at a loss for words. This piece was so full of genuine emotion and that's how I feel right now. Hard to translate those feelings into words. But let me try.

This was as close to canon as you could make it. I could easily see this happening (in their hearts and minds, as well as in front of the camera) in light of the intimate moments they shared in the last few episodes. I could clearly picture Ziva's facial expressions as you described them. Cote is wonderful at communicating a thousand words with just a look, but you also did a perfect job of conveying the exact emotion that Ziva would feel under those circumstances.

Really loved this. Any chance of quitting your job, hopping a plane to L.A. and taking over the writing of the show?
Aerial312 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Lovely. I really liked how he gradually realized through the course of the story just how much he needed her support, and how she just knew he needed it.
Tigerlily02 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Terrific story! It's so cute, and it's perfect for Tony and Ziva!
HarrylovesGinny09 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
aww! cutie story
Ryalin chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
So beautiful and so true to the characters. Well done!
catherine ampere chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Fantastic and poignant as always. Whenever I write fanfiction, I keep you in the back of my mind as a template of the perfect author. Because no matter the plot, you master them with the utmost care to the characters and their voice.

I can't wait to see what you'll come up with next!
flabbygeek chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
thank you for making the summer a little easier to endure !

like it a lot!
blarney chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I think this story begs to be continued. Great writing and Tony's thoughts are spot on for his character.
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »