Reviews for Streets in Summer
angeleye02 chapter 1 . 3/20
You did another Anohana Yukiatsu/Tsuruko story. This is brilliant stuff, recounting some of the scenes from Anohana while adding a few of your own that are memorable and can be most likely happen if we had more Anohana episodes. I don't know about the rest of your stories, but thundercow, you are a brilliant writer for Anohana; you capture the characters so well and if I could write as well as you could, I would be over the moon. I do prefer your other story just a tiny bit more but this... this is gold.
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Beautiful. Tsuruko & Yukiatsu really have a complicated relationship and I think you captured that perfectly well. Sometimes, I wonder how Yukiatsu never noticed Tsuruko's feelings, especially since he's so smart.
betweenwaters chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
"It's not you."

Oh my god, that hurt a lot.

X

I love the way you describe/write. It feels 'natural' and clear (if that makes sense) and you can actually understand what Tsuruko feels. Aaaaah, i love it. I love this very much.
ignorethisiwas12 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Just finished watching Ano Hana and this piece tugged all of my heart strings. This is so beautifully written!
underlings chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
(i keep favoriting your stories, ah)

i agree with you that these two are amazing together! i really liked your chronicling of their years of school together after what happened, and, ugh, the way you wrote their interacti throughout and then that little paragraph about the rest of the spb made me have anohana feels all over again. brilliant work, as always, thundercow!
TinyPalm chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
So beautiful. This really makes me tear up. :')
petite.hope chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Omg- so beautiful /
I like your writing style-
OrikamiGirl chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I don't even know what anime/manga you're writing about, but your description and prose make it easy for me to understand. It's beautiful, absolutely beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
amazing story! I can really imagine them being like that with each other when younger. And Tsuruko really understands Yukiatsu as you described! great work!
frangasmic chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
omg I'm sorry for faving all your AnoHana stories but they're all just perfect and fsgdhgfahk c': good job /hearts
deathberry000 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I love how you showed Tsuruko's emotions in your story. I don't know what to say anymore except you really did a good job conveying Tsuruko and Yukiatsu in your stories. Tsuruko's always been my favorite character in AnoHana. I love how she keeps her feelings bottled inside her yet manages to maintain a straight face. She's strong yet weak. You showed her quite well, beautifully.
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
wow this is oh my god you're very good at writing! :DDDDDD i really love this pairing and how you carried it out 33
kisakasama chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
You deserve a pat on the back for making me favourite this story only halfway through. Brilliant! I love it. Really liked how you did the little scenes and the ending just made such a huge impact because of the details and moments of Tsuruko and Yukiatsu was building up from the start. And I think the way you depicted Tsuruko was just amazing.

Even though it took Yukiatsu awhile, I'm still glad he finally opened his eyes and noticed Tsuruko. I was just dying when I watched Tsuruko fade away sadly in the anime.
KiramekiUtau chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
All I'm saying for now is; you made me cry. You describe Tsuruko's feelings so well.

Kira
Lalala chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I enjoy these two You're flawless, you know that? FLAWLESS. Your characterization of them is scarily crazy accurate. Man, I love you. MORE PL0X? C:

I liked that you didn't make Yukiatsu seem to like her more than he actually does. d: