Reviews for A Maui Honeymoon
Lonny J chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
2 thumbs, way up!
niallmccfanfic chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
This story left me with a big sappy smile on my face. A feel good story that does exactly that. :)
Molotov chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
This was great! Terrific song choice as well.
Steampunk.Chuckster chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Cue me being romanced into a puddle of me.
You reduced me to a puddle. A PUDDLE.

The second I saw the first line of the song, I knew what it was, and I almost screamed Gershwin's name. Luckily I withheld the urge, because it's 12:30 at night and my housemates wouldn't be happy. This is the absolute PERFECT song for Sarah to gift Chuck. I don't know how you managed to think of it, but you're brilliant. Also, the Linda Ronstadt version is such a great one.
But I mean...it's George and Ira Gershwin. Let's be real here. Any song they've written is a masterpiece. Still, this is so perfectly Charah.

Also WOO HOOO! The Sarah In'N'Out Double Double foodgasm sounds make their delicious return! Hahahaha! And this time for melt-in-your-mouth fish! Appropriate!

Just a quick note. I love how your Chuck and Sarah sit NEXT TO each other when they go out to eat alone together. Usually you see couples sitting across from each other. Not them. They're such a physical couple, so it's appropriate and incredibly sweet that they choose to sit close instead of facing each other. They sit where they can touch each other. (And it's unbelievably intimate and powerful, without being schmaltzy or overly sexual.) But you do this with them in your other stories as well, and I love that consistency. It's a little quirk about their characterizations that I've only seen with your writing and I just wanted to say that I absolutely adore it.

And I ADORE this story!
Hotski chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Such a beautiful story, seriously heartwarming stuff. I cannot belive I haven't read this story.. It was pure, pure PERFECT, TOP NOTCH Charah fluff and you know that I'm a Charah fluff junkie.

I always really love to read about their Honeymoon since the show gave us nothing.. I think they missed out there, as you showed us in this one-shot you don't really need a huge sex-scene to show a great Honeymoon, the words, the touches, the total adoradiation and love for eachother showed in each other eyes here is so damn wonderful.

I seriously loved every section, Chuck is a bit silly about getting jealous with Sarah, she would never, never do anything but we all know that Chuck simply don't understand why this angel(his words ;) )would settle down for him but he should, he's not an average man either is he?

Aww, the scene with the little girl was adorable, it had nothing on the Charah but I really liked that part and everytime Sarah dreams away(she did that, right?) like with the baby in chapter 12 in SOM2 or even when Chuck does it in Paris I just love it, we all wanted a Charah baby, never got one and never will but hey, that's what fanfic is for right?

Perfect work, really, really loved this one.
chuckaddict chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I read this story a long time ago and I loved it, but I just made myself an account, so I'm reviewing now. I love the song you chose, I think it really ilustrates Chuck & Sarah's relationship. I looked it up in youtube and that version is awesome, I loved it.

Anyway, nice work!
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Nice and cute.
retropanda37 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Awwww, that was lovely and relaxing and full of rays of sunshine. In related news, you are now planning my honeymoon when I get married someday!
Chkgun93 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
An excellent short story. Thank you.
Speedhoven chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Almost forgot reviewing this one. Fluffy one-shots are always a pleasure to read, especially when they are as well written as this and since the TPTB decided to leave the honeymoon for our imagination. I especially loved the witty bantering at the beach and the sweet restaurant scene.

So next fic to include Bugatti Veyron, motorcycles and maybe Sarah would want a Eagle Jaguar E-Type after watching the newest Top Gear (Damn I want it and the Beemer 1M too)?

Looking forward to whatever you come up with.

-SH
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Great story...look forward to more. Of course, good math skills...would love 965 tons of money.
AgentInWaiting chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Nice little one shot. But I think you gotta go with Ella Fitzgerald for Gershwin :-)
Jimmy 144 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Very nice. Loved the Honeymoon and they did all the normal stuff including biking down Haleakala. Nice song choice, liked the big band with Nelson Riddle. Thanks
tw200 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Well this was just so much fun and so sweet I couldn't stop smiling... Thanks
Imagination-Parade chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Lovely little story here! I loved the bit with Sarah spying on the little girl and the lobster tail! So cute, haha. Also liked the bit with Chuck insisting on knowing the exact number of men who tried to hit on her on the beach. Nice job!