Reviews for Traveller
Anime-StarWars-fan-zach chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
...Well. This is so very interesting it's a shame that there isn't more to this. XD
Slayer Anderson chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Very interesting, hope to read more.
ShiningFingah chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Jigaboo here.

Oh, yes. I gave the everyday male's response to anything remotely perverted, I giggled. Heehee, this specific idea had been floating around my head for quite a while, glad to see someone's gone on to write it. Is it me or do I see a vast improvement between your previous fics and this one?

As for suggestions, I can only think of a few. Either Kyon being an esper (You know where I got this.), or a switch in clubs. It would be interesting to see the Brigade playing poker or Old Geezer *ahem* Maid. Penalty games, and penalties not much of a difference eh? Mikuru, useless as ever... That would however, anger Haruhi, as she'd be beaten 9 times out of ten by Kyon.

Maybe, Kyon, superior officer to Asahina Mikuru...nah that's stupid.

Anyway, keep it up.

Good luck and happy writing!

Echo of Death nii-san
MadKitsu chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Yo, Rainy Daze. It's good to see that the inevitable has finally happened. This is a great start for a fanfic, with even greater possibilities.

And as for a suggestion, why not try a world where Giant Mecha or Powered Battlesuits(or both, if you want) are a reality, if only hidden by the fact that they fight within the same dimension as the Shinjin, possibly alongside the espers.

Also, you could make another world where some of the other students are magicians(kinda like in Negima or something), or youkai(kitsune, nekomata, wereanimals, vampires), or beings like Hanyuu in K:BDH, only with physical form(Hell, Obake-sensei or Kanae's own teacher could be replaced by Hanyuu or Suwako or someone...)... You could even do all three, if you feel like it, Rainy. I'm just bombarding you with a few suggestions is all. :D

Hope to see a new chapter from you, since I really would like to not see this fanfic become a dead fic, kitsu.
GeekGirl2 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
lol. 'various reasons' indeed, Durandall. hehehehehe. :)

Somehow, I'm totally not surprised that K:BDH is spawning its own fanfictions.

Got an awesome start going here, especially with that kind of approval. :)

Will keep watching, hope to see more updates soon! :)

And I agree with the disclaimer, completely, Raineh. Anyone who hasn't read K:BDH /really really/ needs to. The spreading of the awesome must continue! :D

Awkward... that's certainly an understatement ;)
MakoMitsuki chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
You got me lost at first. But then the last part was... SHOCKING, most likely.

Keep it up please. Dying to see what happens next and why are things like THIS and like THAT.
shanejayell chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Looking good! Hope to see more.
Durandall chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Haha - I loved it. Hilarious. :)

I am, of course, biased, for various reasons...