Reviews for Heart of Ice, Heart of Fire
KawaiiYandere chapter 9 . 7/5/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I BURSTED OUT LAUGHING WHEN I READ THE END! THAT CHICKS AWESOME!
teamkickass chapter 9 . 2/20/2012
I have been quiet with your stories...

but now I am my normal chatter box of long reviews.

I love your stories, absolutely love them, with this one, I am not a big fan of Gaara pairings.. they just never seemed right to me. but this and your last story... you just get it right, Gaara-sama is a pain in the ASS to write for. but you get it perfectly.

Takara is a really cool character, I think. though it was weird with Tsudaki being a demon sealed inside her. I always thought that was weird but, its cool.

though I can't say I like Kora all that much, he seems to uptight all the time. which can sometimes be annoying. -_-...

the third chapter (or at least I think it was the third) was kinda out there for a 14 year old girl such as myself, I was honestly scared for a minute. haha,

hmmm... poor Gaara-sama, he is stuck in awkward situations isn't he?

the girl in this chapter worries me... she seems to point out everything. poor Kankuro, and Poor Gaara. haha

okay this was the weirdest review you probably have ever gotten, but oh well.

teamkickass
GEMfaerie chapter 9 . 2/20/2012
Drei, Zwei, Eins...
Crystal chapter 8 . 11/14/2011
I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE your story! Please update soon! :D
GEMfaerie chapter 8 . 11/5/2011
Oh teh noes!
Quiet Harmony-chan chapter 7 . 11/3/2011
So you took my advice and bumped up the rating good...Even though having sex at thirteen is a bit much...Well the makeout sceane was pretty heavy that was why I suggested bumping this up. -smiles- It would suck if you got banned or something!
GEMfaerie chapter 6 . 10/1/2011
Hmmm..
GEMfaerie chapter 5 . 10/1/2011
I wanna join! *hits Naruto*
GEMfaerie chapter 4 . 9/25/2011
Well shit.
Mangakai07 chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
Oh my god! Why did you leave it on a steamy cliffhanger! . Update, update, update!
Quiet Harmony-chan chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
Man I love this new story. I actually think Kora is pretty cool. I also think chapter three shouldn't have a too smutty scean... If so jack it up to M. It really doesn't matter to me.
GEMfaerie chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
NO SEX! OH DAMN'IT, NO FUCKING SEX!
jennku chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
Nice! Hehe I love Takara's mother XD I kind of feel bad for Gaara here since he is the center of attention and he has never been in this kind of situation before XD Oh well Kankuro better luck next time ;P I wonder why Kora is still in a bad mood... He should at least try to cheer up... Awww... Temari is nice to do that :) Even though I can tell she was being a little devious doing it XD Awww... Gaara really cares for her :) So does Takara back :) That was a nice moment for them... :D I think Kora really would of killed Gaara if they weren't right ny a door -_-' He needs to try to give Gaara a chance or something.. I guess we have to give him time.. It's sweet that Takara and Gaara are starting to go a little further :) I wonder what Takara is trying to say... I can tell it's something at least semi important if you made it into like a cliffhanger XD Well with that said good job and please update soon! Good Luck! PS: Don't worry about it :) Take all the time you need on making the chapters :)

Your Loyal Reader,

Jennku
Xx-True love Waits-xX chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
Hehehe... there in his room :)
GEMfaerie chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
Me: Aw, fuck. What the Hell is Kanzu doing now?

Kagisen: Is it me, or does Kora seem to 'like like' Takara?

Mollie: Incest!

Alexander: Incest is not okay!

Alexis: It's like Itachi and Sasuke as a pairing.

Velvet: It's just not okay!