Reviews for Wine and Cheap Perfume
Deidi Jeevas chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
wow O.o this is... good... i like it... is weird, sad and well realistic... are you still updating it?
I will be following :)
mugglegato chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
I really hope you continue this. This is very good so far and I really want to see where it goes.
Iamabouttodeletethisone chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
oh wow! This is epic! You have to continue asap, my nerves are running insane! I really like the idea, and what you have so far, and hope there will be more soon?:)
inukimeko chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
What a fantastic first chapter. You practically led us through his entire life after lima in a great, sequential way. And the way you weaved the lyrics into the story was brilliant. But now I will never at the song the same way again. Lol

-Jessica
amcams chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
djklaf;jdslk; AHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU UPDATED! Thank you for making my night! The exchange between Kurt and Blaine shot my heart right into my throat (Good boy for being determined, Blaine!) and I am currently dying. I'm so glad you're continuing this because it's positively entrancing.

- 3
Ziyal Rising chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
I'm so glad this is still going. I need more of this like crazy.
JD Bloom chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
I'm supposed to be studying and instead I'm reading this and crying my eyes out. Omg the angst is killing me.
lkfra chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
I'm sooo happy that you udated it! It was one of my favorite ff and I wasn't sure if you were going to continue it.

I really like the dark aspect of the fic, poor Kurt thought. The dialogue between the two relieved me because Kurt is really in bad shape right now, and I think that having a friend near him will at least improve his moral. I can't wait for more, thanks for sharing :)
Rory46 chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
OMG. Just found it and read the whole thing in one sweep. I absolutely adore this (well, I am a HUGE angst-whore, ok?) and cannot wait for you to update it. This was totally awesome. Please continue.
pukingranebows chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
I can't breathe. Update soon. now. That's fantastic, and sad, and heartbreaking, and I just, *sigh* Update.
yourrecordsallilistento chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
My heart! /3
marryanne135 chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
i really do hope you continue with this! it realy is good, and its hard to find well written stories like this. i know it has been 3 months, but i hope you will consider finishing this! i realy did like it, and you realy do have a talent! i will be so exited if i see an update!
Anon chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
I need an update!
Anon chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I neeeeeeeeeed an update. This is sooooo beautiful. /3
Klainestar chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
Oh please update soon. This is beautiful and heartbreaking and I just want them both to be happy again, with each other. Please please continue.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »