Reviews for All Along the Watchtower
Maghands chapter 16 . 3/6
This is very dark and depressing but I love it!
You capture the essence of the holocaust and the loss of humanity that everyone went including the prisoners.
the scene with the kazoo was brilliant
Luizals chapter 25 . 12/7/2013
Truly interesting
rose chapter 25 . 12/3/2013
This was truly fantastic!
NuclearSoandSo's chapter 25 . 10/25/2013
You are a gorgeous human being and an incredible writer. This story is so uniquely amazing, and I hope you write more stories about Charles and Erik in the future:)
Kirsten chapter 25 . 8/6/2013
Thank you so much for writing and sharing this! Truly it was a pleasure to read your graceful character constructions.
Nessie-san chapter 25 . 7/19/2013
I like the epilogue and beach scene you had better. I like Raven, but (probably because I haven't read the comics, only seen one movie and my girlfriend recommended this to me which is why I started it) I'd rather have her be dead and Erik be not-evil-mastermind-ass-hat, than have her be alive and have Erik be evil-mastermind-ass-hat. Plus, I like the idea of Erik and Charles being together -
Nessie-san chapter 23 . 7/19/2013
I have no idea exactly when in the sixties this is, but if this is 1967 or later, then Britain's sodomy law was repealed, and therefore they would not be outlaws. Quite apart from that, I wonder if the people who were imprisoned for sodomy before 1967 were released. Technically, it's ex post facto, but I don't know if that only applies to laws made for punishing a crime, or also for laws made to make a crime no longer a crime *blinks* (I didn't sleep... it is contributing to my ADD and my coherence. My apologies.
Nessie-san chapter 10 . 7/19/2013
Lols, mannequin room XD I normally don't review before a fic is at the last updated chapter (or, in the case of completed fics, at the end), but I had to review that XD Of course, it is after six AM AND I didn't sleep all night... that may have contributed to the hilarity of mannequin room XD Anyway, awesome job on this so far -
Emery chapter 10 . 6/6/2013
Oh gosh I really love this. It just makes me really inordinately happy how smart you are. I'm kind of just sitting over here giggling quietly, over this fic that was written in 2011, which should be weird but it's not. If you ever read this just know that you are an excellent writer, and please keep writing:)
SHADOWoftheFOX chapter 25 . 5/7/2012
I really like this fic, it was funny and yet parts were really deep and moving. Your writing style is really unusual and interesting. Great job.
niver chapter 25 . 3/15/2012
I really, really loved this fic. Like, stay up all night to read it kind of love. The way you mixed humour and angst and all that other stuff, the attention to detail, all the little references (I'm very fond of Alan Turing, so using his story really made my day) and how well you handled the characters. It just all seemed very real, which not all alternative ending/verse fics can claim. I could go on, but well, I'll spare you my rambling, and just say you did a fantastic job with this story.
JenniferC77 chapter 25 . 1/28/2012
This story is extraordinary and your writing is crisp, clear, and wonderfully funny. I love the blend of levity with seriousness. Your Erik and Charles are so very different but they fit so very well. They're a perfect complement to the other. I stayed up way too late last night because I couldn't bear to put this down. There were so many times that I was cracking up laughing and then my heart was heavy with sorrow as I read what each of them went through. Bravo. You did an incredible job. I absolutely love your sense of humor. Jenn.
Haylia Jones chapter 25 . 1/15/2012
I really enjoy your writing style and I shall read more of your work. These last few chapters do feel somewhat out of place with the entirety of the story. Raven is never brought up again by Charles and she was pretty pivotal in the beginning and the wonderful flashbacks. I think the whole sexual encounter was rushed and flimsy, kind of graphically cold when your other descriptions are so right on. Things just kind of fell off at the end. The best part was Charles looking at Erik, reading his body, I thought you would go back to that in the end, it's where they are the most intimate, way more so then the actual sex. I liked all the deleted scenes, except the cats thing.
Haylia Jones chapter 19 . 1/15/2012
never occurred to me it was Petra until you said her name, very tricky bastard
Haylia Jones chapter 16 . 1/15/2012
I completely understood chapter 14 and do not think it requires further explanation or rewrite. You just have to use your visual comic book imagination to see this violence playing out in a flashback, and its awesome and gives insight to Charles. It works extremely well.

This chapter, is so stirring, and just so tactfully well done. The gruesome depiction of the bishop, and Charles split in front of the mirror, weighing his morals with his desires, and I am almost speechless at the conclusion, the trust and vulnerability. I am going to read all your fics after this one, I am completely hooked.