Reviews for A Demoted Angel
The Power Of Names chapter 6 . 11/28/2014
Not what I expected, but I liked it.
Happyfish chapter 6 . 9/30/2013
This was both sad and nice.
ChasingLuster chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
I am at a loss for words. This is so *different* from any other Labryinth fic I've ever read. It was absolutely brilliant. I can't express how much I enjoyed this. It was so unexpected from the typical fan girl stories that continue past the movie's end. I really thoroughly enjoyed this. Brilliant writing, my friend. BRILLIANT!

(Side note, I also was amused by and enjoyed the reference to David Bowie's mismatched eyes from the pupil dilation.)
angelserina-alice chapter 6 . 10/23/2011
Wow! This story is awesome! good job!
Nina feliz chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Its sooo beautiful!

You would be a better writer for the movie scrip than anyone XD
KariSilver chapter 6 . 9/7/2011
So sad that it's over :(
neverest chapter 6 . 9/6/2011
aww:o)..loved the story :oD
shadewatcher chapter 6 . 9/6/2011
Awww, sweet and sad. LOVE IT!
Anon chapter 5 . 8/24/2011
What are doing ending it in such a cliffhanger? Must write more! The character development is astounding and the plot is fabulous! They should make this the sequel! I hope you're continuing this story! Can't wait for chap. 6!
KariSilver chapter 5 . 7/26/2011
So they all lose but they all win? Intriguing :)
DeathStory chapter 5 . 7/20/2011
agreed this is how it should end i loved this movie but the end was wrong in my opinion
neverest chapter 5 . 7/20/2011
i find tis story facinating...i wonder though when is sarah going to confront jareth (or contrarywise) and speak about this?...i don't know if confront is really the word i was looking for but it goes with what i mean..going on..haha...i look forward to the next update:o)
Alley of the Labyrinth chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
Wow this is an interesting story, you had me at the first chapter and I almost forgot that there was only four so far please continue
MikkiANNE chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
This ah-maz-ing! I love this, and I love your writing style.

I hope you update soon :)
KariSilver chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
The title makes sense now :) This is so wonderfully depressing, but I'm a sucker for happy endings so I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed :)

I love how you weaved that particular Bible story into this. And I love the name Fae though I've heard them called many things (Seraphim, Nephilim, etc.)

Also, you forgot the 'r' in the word crow, so you've got a giant cow flying into her window instead of a crow XP

Looking forward to the next chapter! :D