Reviews for Power Rangers Mythic Knights Season 1
Osagie Guobadia chapter 21 . 8/21/2019
This reading of "Power Rangers Mythic Knights" teaming up with the Space rangers is so cool! : )
It's like the Power Rangers season (I was born in) made this fanfic story came true.
LadyRainFeather chapter 11 . 8/4/2018
Okay, I've read as much as I can stand. JT is just... he ruins the whole story with the fourth-wall breaks, and his overly corny character is just exhausting to read and he, quite frankly, drags the rest of the story down. I mean, he may as well be wearing a sign that says "comic relief man"!

There's also the little fact that your entire story violates the Content Guidelines of the website; in particular #6 under "Entries not allowed": Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries.

You might want to pull this down and rewrite it before the admins find it and pull it down for you, yeah?
Cory chapter 35 . 1/29/2017
This was easily the greatest thing I have ever read. An amazing story that developed characters astoundingly. Great work, very happy to stumble upon this. Keep it up!
ShadowSora53 chapter 29 . 12/11/2016
Rereading this, and having watched some Sentai, I love how you brought Akared into Mythic Knights.
Haven Team chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
FRIGGEN AWESOME! I LOVE IT! EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR! JT 4 LIFE!
peace456 chapter 2 . 7/28/2015
am i the only one who wants to see this as a full fledged power rangers series?
RED TIME FORCE RANGER chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Hello Everybody My name is red time force ranger I need your help to make power ranger characters I already have red and blue please pm me after you read my story and send pm for characters for green, Yellow, Pink
C V Antonia chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
i finished this story along time ago before i found out that any one can review and although i cant remember how this story ended and lets just say it was terrible but still liked the story alot with all of the ideas villians zords etc and i think if you can get this to saban i think he can turn it to a real show but he will edit ALOT like the inapropriateness and the fourth wall stuff Good luck!
debaVsdeba chapter 36 . 1/11/2014
It's good chpter as before...but with all respect to your pen (keyboard in this case) I'm forced to say it's just confusing. since the PRMK session 1 ended a while ago, and this story took place after sonder became shadow ranger and before "clash of the kings" so there are no logic to place it at the tell of the story! since when session 2 is running (may be updated on august 2013)! this chapter started just like super sentile team up movie, so you need to place this part under different story headline/ as team up story.
Michelle the Editor chapter 30 . 10/6/2013
It's been too long since I've checked in on the Mythic Knights.

Cool contrast between Curtis and Gale's mended relationship and the feels-inducing Drey problem - and the other one between Alexis and Vance's mind-control issues. Normally I really, really don't go for the evil spell plots, but you actually take them in different, creative directions, like the mystery this time round (not to mention the reveal for Vance...) with consequences and everything. And as always, great balance of humor and drama - sometimes in the very same sentence.

*Deep breath* so I've been holding back on this for a while, since I know it's going to mean a lot of work, but I'm between fics and have some time now, so . . . can I add Mythic Knights to my original Power Ranger teams wiki? I want to finally have all three of (what I consider to be) the best Power Ranger teams on this site.
Jetman21 chapter 35 . 7/9/2013
A good finale...excited to see where the story goes from here
AKA99 chapter 35 . 5/7/2013
Can't wait for season 2
Sassynekobabygurl830 chapter 35 . 5/7/2013
Awesome! Very much well done! loved it! i enjoyed the story, Cant wait till next time!
UltraKid chapter 35 . 5/7/2013
Kool
AKA99 chapter 34 . 4/23/2013
Seriously I want to know if you are open to another crossover