Reviews for long lost memories of a life I held
midnightheula chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
:O...oh my gosh! I am loving this story! Please write more!
BasedLlamaDork chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
It doesn't suck...At least it won't when the ZeKi comes in!But based on what you have now, it's not terrible...But I REALLY hate Kaname. He needs to still, despite Kaname's irritating presence, I think it's not that bad for your first.
Taraline chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
Ohh so very dark!

(I have only seen vampire knight recently) I like your story I want to know what happends next, dont stop. Even if the reviews suck write your story for you first!
applemysteries chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
I love being thrown under buses, truly...

Anyway, Kaname is such a prick in this chapter. Well, he's always a prick but even more so now. I can't what for Yuki to go to Zero! Afterall, IS THIS ZEKI OR WHAT?

Meanwhile, um... We all know how I react without Idol around. I react poorly. Very very poorly. I need Idol, not Kaname you crazy lady, BUT IDOL.

Anyway, Good chapter update, include Zeki and Idol because your soul is looking mighty tasty tonight... (:
Whimsicott chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I love this...it has such a good intro, that I must read more :O

put up more! XDD 3 zero
TayKinn chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
ohh I like so far
applemysteries chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Yuki went a bit around the bend, yes? I thought the imagery you used was great, really imaginative. Also, I personally only caught two spelling errors, which for you, is pretty amazing. However comma's were a different story (I think, you know me with commas :P) ooh, and I liked the killing Kaname part because well... :D

Good start, I like it. (And no, it doesn't suck. My lord...)

- Jenniecow