Reviews for Time of the Month
SecretCodeLyokan chapter 1 . 7/5
That was funny and cute
Yep, totally legit. *nodnod*
Makes perfect sense to me! XD
(Even that Odd would keep a few of the pads, just in case. With five older sisters he definitely knows how big a deal it can be to not have any available when you need them. And his sisters are a good explanation if any of the girls get weirded out that he's the one coming to the rescue! XD)
LindaLinkLuver101 chapter 1 . 1/8
Oh wow thank you for writing this story I absolutely enjoyed it especially the part at the end.
Carol of the Elves chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Oh my gosh. Finally someone else who looked at that show years later and also wondered "Aelita and puberty."

It's like 1am here right now, and you seriously just made my night. I cannot stop laughing. Odd explaining all of that to Aelita. Oh my god. So funny. Lol.

Especially that line "Wait, why do you have a pad in your room?!"

Anyway, if you think about episode 37, when Aelita is in the hospital because the super computer keeps restarting her heart, Yumi says something about having a girl talk. So technically, Aelita could've gotten "the talk" in universe. But imagine if she got her period before they figured out she was human. "Ummmm, why is the computer program bleeding?!"

Anyway, I probably sound like I'm high as fuck, so I'll leave you alone. But seriously, this story was brilliant. Five stars.
Paranoixa chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
That was sweet
NetworkGirl03 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Youch! how's Ul?
princessbinas chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
RascalKat chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I can't believe I never reviewed this! Considering how many times I have read it (any time I can physically relate, being a girl) I would have thought I would have reviewed by now... *shrugs* Oh well.

Anyway, this is great :) And the hoodie at the end(ish) was incredibly thoughtful of him. Once I actually have a boyfriend, I'm gonna make him read this to give him a good role model to emulate, lol.
Iris Kane chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
that was great, nice touch of humor
Lord of Tuft chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Oh, God! This was absolutely hysterical. I loved it! XD
gummibar chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
This was pretty hilarious not going to lie. So sweet and yet ironic that Odd was the one helping her out. I always thought about how this would go down when she was new to Earth still. A
Wolf1989 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Ahhh! This is one of those moments were not knowing is bliss. The others sound so shocked. You'd think at least Yumi wouldn't be so shocked but guess not. Keep up the good/funny work!
John Lee Hawk chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I liked the characterization and dialogue in this, and I'll just be frank, it's hilarious.
AniLovesMe chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Oh my word.
I love this.
I love your writing style and how you kept every one in character; their personalities were spot on! It's so cute how Odd takes care of her! I've been looking for a fic about Odd and Aelita that's cute and centers on their family/friend relationship, not a lovey-dovey one (which seem to be the only kind out there). But this was everything I hoped for! This story made me smile! Great job!

Almost Forgotten Instigator chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Oh, I loved this! I find a lot of Odd x Aelita fics too, so its nice to see one where they aren't together. The show has a lot of plot holes, but its a kids show so I usually just try to ignore it. This was one I never thought of though.