Reviews for A Challenge
AnxiousAnon chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
"Did Spook cheat on you or something?" Oh dear, I'm in a library-type-place. Not laughing out loud right there was the hardest thing I've ever done.
The minute I finished your last fanfic I immeditaley went searching for another- So glad there was one to find!
I think you've really captured Darren's personality... No-one ever listens to him, it's completley true, and no-one who I've talked to about the books seem to even recognize his name when I mention him. Sometimes they catch on when I say "that boy who's always shadowing Spook," but not often, and that's sad.
You're an amazing writer, and your fanfics are a delight to read! :D Keep on being awesome
YeahI'mWeirdAndILoveIt chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
Ashes Of The Innocent chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
Ah, Lisa claiming Spook's a good guy is a bit odd, but nevertheless, interesting. I still haven't gotten over the fact that he might've grown up a bit at the end of the series, so that's just me.

Anyhow, can't wait to see what Lisa finds out about Darren. (If I knew to say something more constructive and better, I would.)
Jammy JAMJAM chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
Hey I really like how this story is going. Hope you continue soon...
ScarletCuteTiger chapter 2 . 7/10/2011

I'm liking where this is going.

Poor Darren for being homesick.

Does the thirteen include Ty and Clive? Coz technically it is the true eleven...

Ps: Is pedantic your new word?
Ashes Of The Innocent chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Darren/Lisa or just friendship between the two would be just about epic to see. So yeah, you should totally continue. XD I'd love to see Lisa trying to befriend Darren, as they both seem to be totally different people.

ScarletCuteTiger chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
this is gonna be really good, I can just tell

and yes you should definitely continue it coz you left it on a cliffhanger

and no body likes cliffhangers

ps: perhaps Lisa may reveal some of these juicy titbits ;)