Reviews for Because I Was Loved
CGFlare chapter 8 . 3/15
I just wanted to tell you that this was a heartbreakingly beautiful story. I love the way you portray all of the characters. they follow the characters in the story line very well. there didn't seem to be any exaggerations and story felt like it could have really been part of the series.
JenEvan chapter 8 . 12/5/2014
Very touching :)
Pitch black prince chapter 8 . 12/4/2014
I loved it
SpecialYouMe chapter 4 . 11/29/2014
This fanfic is amazing! It shows how protective they are and caring for Haruhi.

I feel as if the hosts were shown family-like in a brother or uncle or father type of way. I can't help but feel Kaoru's story and Tamaki's were more tipping towards the romantic sides. As you can see, I am a romantic :P

I felt like Hunny was a protective brother, Mori a caring uncle, Kyoya a really subtle concerned father, and Hikaru a funny brother. I felt as if Kaoru was fond of her, and Tamaki was caring and understood her enough to be her husband. All in all, every single member loved Haruhi. Even the shadow king lol. But anyway, that is in my opinion and how I see it. You may have been trying a different approach. I apologize if I offended you in any way.

This fanfic is entertaining, and was both humorous and more meaningful at times. (Not that the humorous ones weren't meaningful, no) This fanfic had a huge effect on me and those stories are, in my opinion, the best ones. Thank you.

SpecialYouMe
Guest chapter 8 . 11/10/2014
You have absolutely no idea how much this story makes me cry at the end, no matter how many times I read it. This is the most beautiful piece of work I have seen on this website in a while.
tirra.storm chapter 8 . 11/9/2014
I got all tear'd up. So beautiful.
claraowl chapter 8 . 11/4/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
claraowl chapter 5 . 11/4/2014
XD
claraowl chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
I want to hug Kaoru now.
Thank you for making my day better! :D
claraowl chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
D'awwww
claraowl chapter 2 . 11/4/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWww
claraowl chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa
MissySprite777 chapter 8 . 10/6/2014
This story made me cry in a very good way. Thank you I needed that. It is good to see that the host boys do care for her. I hope you are well.