Reviews for Because I Was Loved
Sapphire5 chapter 8 . 8/4
Well done!

I realize this was written quite a while ago, but I've just discovered it now. You have an excellent grasp of the characters, and you were able to put them into situations that were believable. How refreshing to read something that didn't depend on sensationalism to keep the reader's attention!

Also, I can't tell you how wonderful it was to be able to read this story without cringing every other sentence because of some typographical or grammatical error. Thank-you!

This story is going on my Favorites list. I'm definitely going to check and see if you've written anything else. I really hope you have!

~Sapphire
Andrea chapter 8 . 7/12
this was beautiful! I loved it from start to end!
foxesandflowers chapter 8 . 5/22
The ending made me cry this is so beautiful
OuranGirlOfficial16 chapter 2 . 3/10
Awwwww! Mori x haruhi sitting in a tree...
TheCauldron chapter 8 . 2/18
*sniffles* this is beautiful. I love it so much!
Brighter Dreams chapter 8 . 1/20
This story was beautiful. The way you described their relationships had so much feeling and adoration that I fell in love with them. Thank you so much for posting!
kid chapter 8 . 9/23/2015
Beautiful
AmazingReminder chapter 8 . 9/15/2015
Your writing is unbelievable with tons of talent in it
AwesomeReminder chapter 6 . 9/15/2015
This time it made me cry ~ I wish I was as good as a writer as you keep up the awesome writing
AwesomeReminder chapter 5 . 9/15/2015
Your writing is fantastic it even made me laugh lol XD
Nearing Midnight chapter 8 . 8/28/2015
This was extremely well-written and very touching. Probably one of my favourite Ouran fics, now that I've finished reading it.

Thank you for writing such a beautiful contribution to the Ouran fandom. ;-; this was truly meaningful.

-NM
CheshireKitKat chapter 8 . 8/20/2015
awwww I absolutely loved this!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/20/2015
It was really cute, but, some of the characters I found a little out of character.
Bisha chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
So cute. Exactly like honey and haruhi. I like the concept though , quite amusing to read.
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 8 . 5/16/2015
AWWWWWWW! That was so absolutely adorable! It made me smile and want to cry! I loved it so much!