Reviews for Because I Was Loved
TitaniaMimzy chapter 8 . 5/5
I just DIED you are an Amazing writer brilliant in fact! Please teach me your ways! I cried so hard so freaking hard I want to be able to get emotion out of people through my words the way you do.
TitaniaMimzy chapter 7 . 5/5
Ok so this isn't a fanfic where they just Express their love for her it's a fanfic were there express that they're all IN love with her...
so it's a Love heptagon... isn't that just fantastic
TitaniaMimzy chapter 6 . 5/5
MY SHIP!

uggh that Daddy kink tho let it Die
TitaniaMimzy chapter 5 . 5/5
I love how Kyoya is just like yup I'm the Mother.
Anyway I think you have Hikaru and Kaoru personality switched. Oh and I would have hugged Kyoya anyway because you know I would have loved to seen him covered in cake.
Oh and I can't tell you how many times I've face-palmed while reading these one-shots
TitaniaMimzy chapter 4 . 5/5
Isn't Hikaru the twin with the bad Attitude?
TitaniaMimzy chapter 3 . 5/5
"It's disgusting," I said, wrinkling my nose."
Lol she isn't usually so straight forward
And I was so excited for a Kyoya story he is so sweet
TitaniaMimzy chapter 2 . 5/5
"I resisted the urge to hit myself in the head."

I did hit myself in the head and hard I think I have a bruise now...

Anyway I can't believe Mori said that he loved her
Gaaaaahhhh chapter 8 . 4/3
Feels so many feels so much love it's after midnight and I'm sobbing with tears of joy I hope you're happy because I am
Cheshire 2313 chapter 8 . 1/28
What a beautiful story. Thank you. This last chapter especially brought tears to my eyes (okay, okay... and admittedly quite a few of them made their way down my cheeks). Again, I say, beautiful. You did well with this one.
Cheshire 2313 chapter 2 . 1/28
Love, love, love this one! MoriHaru, my favorite pairing. This is just the right amount of fluffy. :)
Sapphire5 chapter 8 . 8/4/2016
Well done!

I realize this was written quite a while ago, but I've just discovered it now. You have an excellent grasp of the characters, and you were able to put them into situations that were believable. How refreshing to read something that didn't depend on sensationalism to keep the reader's attention!

Also, I can't tell you how wonderful it was to be able to read this story without cringing every other sentence because of some typographical or grammatical error. Thank-you!

This story is going on my Favorites list. I'm definitely going to check and see if you've written anything else. I really hope you have!

~Sapphire
Andrea chapter 8 . 7/12/2016
this was beautiful! I loved it from start to end!
foxesandflowers chapter 8 . 5/22/2016
The ending made me cry this is so beautiful
OuranGirlOfficial16 chapter 2 . 3/10/2016
Awwwww! Mori x haruhi sitting in a tree...
TheCauldron chapter 8 . 2/18/2016
*sniffles* this is beautiful. I love it so much!