Reviews for The Hogwarts Games
Sizzle Spirit chapter 6 . 9/7/2017
Are you still updating? Please let me know, this is a really great story!
aprilgirl01 chapter 6 . 5/21/2014
Good job, but you said 25 instead of 24, so if you want to fix it, that's my suggestion
Dragonfly98 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
I hope you haven't abandoned this story, because it is really exciting. I love that Dumbledore is evil, and that you're not just skipping right to the games. Many Harry Potter/The Hunger Games Crossover authors does that, and I think it ruins their whole stories :) I really like that Harry, Ron and Hermione are in different houses, I guess that's how it would have been if Tom Riddle never existed. But what I love the most is the "Dramione part". In most Dramione stories Hermione and Draco hates each other, but then suddenly, without any particular reason, they love each other. In your story they still hate each other, but since they're in the games, they see new sides of each other, and will have to consider working together. ;) I really love this story, and I really hope you're going to update soon! 3
Please, come back to this story! :D
(Sorry if my English is bad, I'm from Norway :P)
SlytherinWolf2445 chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
I think that this is a good story and I can't wait to find out what happens
SuperDWPotterLockFan chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
Please update this!
Daisy Frankie chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
It sounds amazing so far PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE!
Musicluver225 chapter 6 . 10/11/2012
Please update as soon as you can. I love this! Very unique.

Unfortunately I am one of the few who haven't seen or read hunger games yet but if it is anything like this i defs need to check it out pronto haha.
Barryium chapter 6 . 9/12/2012
I really like this story so far. I hope that you update soon because it would be a shame if this story were to be abandoned as I've never read anything like it (though I suspect that that's mostly because I don't frequent the crossover section of ). Oh well.
Starlit.Amulet chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
oh my god. please, please, please, please, PLEASE PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, update this?! You have no idea how much I am regretting starting it, because I am now faced with the realisation that I shall die waiting for new chapters to come out...why oh why did I not read this AFTER you completed all chapters? JBGWYF#T KWRUGLYFHSJKBDV
fukuyama chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
Alright, I'm intrigued and looking forward to far, far more chapters to this fanfic. The idea to combine HP and the Hunger games sounds about fair (and I'm almost a little sursprised, why nobody before you got the idea as it's terrific) and will make for some interesting stuff to come - judging from you produced so far.
I was surprised at first by your resorting of characters, but it makes sense in the world you described. My only logic point being: why would Draco cares about blood? I can't say I'm exactly well versed in what it was that Grindelwald postulated, but all propaganda that's not supported by Dumbledore should have no place in your world. I know you probably needed a reason for Draco to hate Hermione, but this just doesn't make sense. Did that not occur to you or did you just simply think the reasoning was apperent enough that every reader should gather it? I'd be delighted if you clarified your opinion for me.
Also it seems very much unlikely that James Potter would come out victor in only his second year and with no tendencies to be cruel - it would probably be a lot more comfortable for you (and the sake of the story) to just let that go but if you feel like enlightening the reader about his surely extravagant strategy in the chapters to come, please do so and surprise me even more.
That said it was a good read so far and I'm sincerly looking forward to more of this. Excuse me if my review sounds kinda stressed or unpolite - I'm a little sleep deprived and in pain (my wisdom theet have been drawn a few days ago).
I hope you're well and about,
Yama :)
imagine222 chapter 6 . 6/22/2012
i like it so far. its good. i look forward to the next update.
esmellabrooke chapter 6 . 6/22/2012
Oh my god, I am delighted that you finally made it back to this story. This was such an amazing concept and you've orchestrated it flawlessly thus far. I absolutely cannot wait to see what happens.

You tug at my heart strings with Neville, Ron, and Luna. They're my favorites and it hurts to see Neville and Luna so low! Oh god. I hope you can update again soon!
sugarfreecakes chapter 5 . 6/21/2012
I had forgotten that I wanted to comment on your characterization. First: I like how the characters are what most would say be OOC, because this *IS* AU which means that they would be different because they wouldn't have gone through the same events that had shaped them into who they are.

Hermione: while I do like the way you portray her, I also feel like you are giving her a few too many Katniss-traits.

Remus: I love Remus. At first, I wasn't very impressed with how much you portrayed him like Haymitch, but with the lycanthropy thrown in, you managed to change my opinion on him.

Draco, by far, is the most in-character when it comes to the HP Universe. He still has his prejudices and is as arrogant, demanding, and intelligent as ever. I'm impressed by the way you write his character.

I enjoy the way you've made Harry and some of the others, though I feel terribly for Ginny and Ron. I guess the only real issue I would have about your characterization is that while the way you write them is OOC when it comes to the Harry Potter series, they seem much in character to The Hunger Games characters. I think what I'm trying to say(please don't be offended! And I'm sorry if I come across as picky or b***hy) is that it's as though you have taken some of The Hunger Games characters and placed them in an alternate HP universe by making minor changes- such as name and a few other traits- to fit their HP roles.

Maybe I'm the only one that feels like that. Either way, I enjoy your story very much and I hope you continue to update! I really am sorry if I offended you in any way.
sugarfreecakes chapter 6 . 6/21/2012
Honestly, I was a bit iffy about reading this. I mean, The Hunger Games and Harry Potter- it seems so...crazy. However, I'm glad that I decided to read it. I am thoroughly enjoying the story so far. Please update soon!

I do have questions regarding Draco. Is he mad at Hermione for volunteering as tribute for Padma? Did he make some sort of "I'll protect her" promise to Krum? Does he already have feelings for her/ has had them all along?

So many questions!
k-k chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
neto this could go someware