Reviews for Kingdoms United
Merthur Dreamer chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
Aww, poor Arthur... COME ON JUST GO TO HIS CHAMBERS AND SAY YOU LOVE HIS CHEEKY CHEEKBONES! XD

This was really good, nicly plotted. I think maybe a bit more detail for the reveal scene but apart from that... IT WAS FULL OF AWESOME!

I hope Arthur can fight past his pride and be with his sweetheart because he does love him, and Merlin loves him too, SO WHATS THE PROBLEM? Nice touch by the way.

Thanks For Sharing x
PHYSCHOCHIC3 chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
THIS IS GOING TO SEEM MEAN, BUT, I WISH THE CHAPTERS WERE LONGER! IT'S JUST SO GOOD THAT I WISH IT WOULD NEVER END! AGAIN, I APOLOGIZE FOR SOUNDING RUDE, PLEASE FORGIVE ME! AND PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :D
Kat Nightfox chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
I knew Arthur was gonna be pissed off! Lovely chapter, can't wait for the next one!
Ai1990 chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
Luv it!

Now I'm really excited again coz I want to know what arthur going to do now...-

So pretty please try post next chapter as soon as you can?
BlueStar1820 chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
Oh, I feel so bad for both of them. Merlin for getting yelled at and Arthur for being deceived like that. Oh well, we all know that they'll admit that they love each other and get together in the end. Can't wait to see what Merlin tells Arthur to get him to stop being angry with him.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
omg poor merlin and poor arthur great job
Forever Cullen chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
I loved it, I really hope Arthur forgives Merlin, he had his reasons and being Stubborn might just cost Arthur the love of his life
HELEN chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
I Love every chapter definatly Indeed. Please write a story about me and Cenred Celebrating our first wedding I am Merlin's Sister Helen please put me in the .
silverstream27 chapter 4 . 7/2/2011

write on

silver
Canadian-23 chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
Hey amazing! I really love that chapter, poor Merlin but it's was normal that Arthur will have react that way! He is to proud but that just a facade and I really like the way develop that in your chapter! Now I really can wait to see what will happen and again your work is aswome and you are fantastic! :) xx :)
Cathcer1984 chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
Oh I love it... yay for the sweetheart! I hope you're aware I have an idiotic grin on my face right now :D
HinaKicksAss chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
Can't wait for the next chapter and Arthur stop being so damn... male. so he lied. get over it;)
Airabella chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
Darn you Arthur say your sorry to Merlin! :p

another wonderful chapter as usual :)
silverstream27 chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
ohh i like it . cannot wait for chapter four!

Write on

silver
Magic Cabbage chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
XD i can't wait to read Arthur's reaction to finding out who Merlin is! This is really good, Update soon!
215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »