Reviews for Kingdoms United
Canadian-23 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Hey! this start is aswome and i got really in to it! I can't to see what will happen next because i'm sure it will not be easy for Arthur or Merlin! You are aswome and seriously I can't wait to see the next chapter! Amazing again! :) :)
BlueStar1820 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
OMG, I can't wait to read more. I agree with Uther, Arthur will very surprised and I can't wait to read about the whole thing. Update soon. :)
Merthur Dreamer chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
This will be amazing, hmhm, I can tell.

Lovely story and a very unquie plot. Love Merlin's plan and I think Arthur shall have a fun time. Its all so exciting!

Thanks For Sharing x
Kat Nightfox chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Liking the ideas you put forth in this first chapter. Uther is perhaps OOC as far as his charactr in the show goes but he wouldn't have become the douchebag tyrant & bully he is if had Ygraine lived. Also, making Balinor a king and Merlin a prince is also OOC so I don't think you need to worry about it much. It's fiction! It's fan-fiction at that, which means it's a chance for us to see characters in new situations with different points of view, otherwise, why would we be reading it in the first place?

I end on the thought I had the moment I realized Raven was Merlin, "Man is Arthur gonna be pissed off when he finds out!"

Can't wait fo the next chapter!
Forever Cullen chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Hi, I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next. Can't wait for the next chapter. I can already tell this is going to a story full of laugher.
215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15