Reviews for Kingdoms United
DemeRain chapter 11 . 10/12/2011
That was so sweet. Makes me want to go hunt down series 3. Thanks for sharing.
MaryTheMelancholyMisanthrope chapter 11 . 10/6/2011
I enjoyed the story, but noticed you have made quite a few grammar mistakes, I would suggest working on your conjugating of 'was, and were'.
cristina reid chapter 11 . 10/4/2011
i liked this story!
foxgodess07 chapter 11 . 9/11/2011
that was a good story.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/7/2011
HELEN chapter 11 . 8/24/2011
Grizzo chapter 11 . 8/2/2011
All cute again. They seem very much equals in this story.
HELEN chapter 11 . 7/28/2011
Dear ALLTHINGSMAGICAL Please Read And Review The Inevitable End By Unanimous Decision. The Story Is Six Chapters Long So Far So Please Read And Review All Six Chapters of The Inevitable End By Unanimous Decision. Your Both Brillant Authors And Your Both Brillant Writers. Love .PS As I'm Merlin's Sister Helen Can I Please Be In The Sequel To Kingdoms United.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 11 . 7/28/2011
awww so sad its over but i loved it the get back was hilarious hahaha
Laura chapter 5 . 7/28/2011
Love it! Merlin you sneaky bastard, with your evil (epic) plan! Love the happy ending and the marriage and the OOC Uther was just amamzing! I missed Merlin's magic though. I always love the stories where Merlin is a prince! 1 tip: re-read the past/present continuous grammar rules!
Morgana-le-Fai chapter 13 . 7/27/2011
Cool, mpreg can be really interesting deep stories when written well, since It's you I think that it would be great. Will you be incorporating anything I had suggested as a prelude to the mpreg maybe?

Either way I look forward to reading.

*goes to bake more double chocochip cookies*
HELEN chapter 13 . 7/27/2011
As I'm Merlin's Sister Helen Please Can I Be In The Sequel to Kingdoms United and Can I Be Married To King Cenred In The Sequel Kingdoms United Please?. Please Grant My Wish And My Request Please?.Love .
HinaKicksAss chapter 13 . 7/27/2011
I can't wait!
Merthur Dreamer chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
Well, ok if you want, it would add humour.

BUT KEEP HIM AS A MAN! Make him find some sort of ancient spell that can make him have Arthur's baby.

OR! or they could search the land for Arthur's cousin or something.

So yeah, I don't mind, what ever you chose, you'll write it perfectly. My only request is to keep it male x male XD
AsSweetAsYouAre chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
NO! merlin should not get prego! mgreg is IKKY!
215 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »