Reviews for Kingdoms United
xXFreedom-ReaderXx chapter 12 . 7/26/2011
OMG yes you should definitely write a sequel where Arthur knocks up Merlin :P I totally can't wait to read more.
111112222222222223309876 chapter 12 . 7/26/2011
i loved ur story and cant wait for the second

just an idea though, lots of people have done merlin getting pregnate in their stories, why not have something different like Arthur has to imgrenate another woman or something like that, something like that can help u to test how strong merlin and arthus relationship is and it can cause some problems for a good story line, if you do chose to have merlin i will read it but i think its good to have something different.
HELEN chapter 12 . 7/26/2011
AS I'M MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN I SAY A GREAT BIG YES TO MERLIN BEING PREGRANT BECAUSE THAT WOULD MAKE ME AN AUNTIE TO MERLIN AND ARTHUR'S CHILD. AS I'M MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN PLEASE PLEASE PUT ME IN THE SEQUEL OF KINGDOMS UNITED AND PLEASE PLEASE HAVE KING CENRED IN AS MY HUSBAND.I DEFINATLY WANT TO BE MARRIED TO KING CENRED AND BE HIS WIFE AND HIS .
HELEN chapter 12 . 7/26/2011
DEFINATLY MAKE MERLIN PREGRANT PLEASE? BECAUSE AS I'M MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN I WILL BE AN AUNTIE TO MERLIN AND ARTHUR'S SON OR DAUGHTER.

PLEASE READ AND REVIEW THE INEVITABLE END BY UNANIMOUS SIX CHAPTERS LONG SO FAR. YOU AND UNANIMOUS DECISION ARE BOTH AWESOME WRITERS AND AWESOME AUTHORS. LOVE .
TriplePivotTurn chapter 12 . 7/26/2011
I have only read an MPREG fic once that ever worked. MPREG is a terrible idea. I think it'd be cooler for them to consider surrogacy and have talks/arguments about that than magical make Merlin into a Arthur's kid carrier.
Cathcer1984 chapter 12 . 7/26/2011
Well you won't hear me say no ;)
Ellieandra chapter 12 . 7/26/2011
Squee! finally married!

Yes, yes, YES! they must have an heir! It's only logical that they have an heir; according to law of the land, they wouldn't have been allow married (or form an exclusive relationship), sanz regard to their sexuallity, if no heir was present or could be produced, so it stands to reason that Merlin (maybe BECAUSE he has magic, not that he has too much) could get or charm himsef pregnant. Maybe a potion with essence of seahorse in it...

Anyway, Loved this story, and I'm sure I'll love your new HPstories too!

Ellie
Storylover158 chapter 12 . 7/26/2011
YES MPREG MPREG MPREG! Mpregsequal AWESOME STORY!
NATWEST chapter 12 . 7/26/2011
I would love for Arthur to be mpreg. Merlin magic is to powerful to carry.
DayDreamerSakura101 chapter 12 . 7/26/2011
eyesonfire chapter 12 . 7/26/2011
Hi

Excellent story - would love to see Merlin pregnant in the sequel. Can't wait...

Thanks again for writing this wonderful story.

Eyesonfire
Ai1990 chapter 12 . 7/26/2011
the answer is yes!

I really want to see merlin get pregnant and how arthur and uther handle pregnant merlin and maybe with little pendragon too...-
HinaKicksAss chapter 12 . 7/26/2011
I would really love to see a pregnant Merlin and if you do please give him giantic mood swings ...;)
Kat Nightfox chapter 12 . 7/26/2011
I quite like pregnant!Merlin. I gave him 5 kids by Gwaine in one of my stories :D I think it's fine to break the rules with him because he is a creature of magic first and foremost.
HELEN chapter 12 . 7/26/2011
Yes I Most Definatly Would Like Merlin To Be Pregrant. As I'm Merlin's Sister Helen I Will Be An Auntie. As I'm Merlin's Sister Helen Please Please Put Me In The Sequel To Kingdoms United. Also Please Put Me In A Story Written By You About Me And Cenred Christening Our Two Children Bradley And Angel. Merlin And Arthur Are Both Godparents To Bradley And Angel. I Would Love To Be Godmother To Merlin And Arthur's .
215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »