Reviews for Kingdoms United
PixieQueen1223 chapter 12 . 7/26/2011
Sure; I have nothing against Merlin being pregnant! Have fun writing that pregnancy and let the war continue!
Canadian-23 chapter 12 . 7/26/2011
Hey! I will love to read a new Harry/Draco story (even if Ron is my favorite character :D)! For the question, why not Merlin pregnant could be soo cute and Arthur full overprotective! Ahh! And maybe I could request the humble honor to maybe that Merlin and Arthur could have a girl and they could maybe name her Marie-Eve (that my real name, I know maybe it's to french but I have nothing to loose to ask) and don't be shy to tell me I'd that not working with your story! I will not mind I'm just asking because It will be an honor to have a little minor role in one of your story! So I'm for mpreg Merlin and I'm sure it's will be aswome like all your stories! You are amazing! :) :)
sans toi chapter 12 . 7/26/2011
YES I WANT THIS, MAKE IT HAPPEN, PRETTY PLEASE WITH DIABETES-CAUSING SWEETS ON TOP.
Forever Cullen chapter 12 . 7/26/2011
Is so happy to hear that your planning a sequel. I for one would love it if you made merlin pregnant. It would be funny to see how Arthur would take the news.
JeSuisLOSER chapter 12 . 7/26/2011
Yay sequel sounds good :D yay Draco/Harry sounds good :D yay mpreg sounds good. :) oh I do love your stories, whatever you write if the pairings are merlin/Arthur or Harry/Draco I'll definitely be reading them 3
Bluey chapter 11 . 7/26/2011
Oh God!

Such a lovely story!

Btw, what about the heir?

don't you think they need an heir?

you can call me sick, but i like it when merlin get pregnant :)
Merthur Dreamer chapter 11 . 7/26/2011
*holds back tears* This was... amazing!

I seriously do love your work. Your writing is so original and you write with a certain... zest and passion that can not be described. This plot was fantastic with many twists and turns. You had everything from fluff to angst from romance to banter. Amazing.

Ans as for Merlin and Arthur... well... they were destined to be together and I thought the ending was perfect. They've been through so much, so much history, and they have battled through it and be victorious... Like they say, love does conquer all. Merlin and Arthur affections are each other are so cute and fluffy and give me a smile like no other. Their love for each other runs so deep and it just shines through in all they do. Their kisses are... breath-takingly romantic to say the least and... just mesmerising.

The closing scene was, oh my *chases breath* FILLED with heat, passion, lust and love. The perfect balance for a... climatic (get it XD) end. Their intimacy is so romantic like when they were getting married and all they saw was each other, and again, when they were in bed, saying "I Love You" and sealed it with tender touches and kisses. I will truly miss this fic.

Please write soon!

Thanks For Sharing x
HELEN chapter 11 . 7/26/2011
DEAR ALLTHINGSMAGICAL AS I AM MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN PLEASE PUT ME IN YOUR NEXT MERLIN AND ARTHUR STORY. PLEASE CAN IT BE ABOUT ME AND CENRED CHRISTENING OUR TWO CHILDREN BRADLEY AND AND ARTHUR ARE GODPARENTS TO BRADLEY AND ANGEL. AS I AM MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN PLEASE PUT ME IN THE ALSO PUT CENRED BRADLEY ANGEL MERLIN ARTHUR GAIUS HUNITH UTHER MORGANA GWEN GWAINE LEON AND LANCELOT IN THE STORY. LOVE .PS ALLTHINGSMAGICAL PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU ARE GOING TO WRITE THE STORY AND PLEASE DEDICATE THE STORY TO ME.
Ai1990 chapter 11 . 7/26/2011
It's was a great story...-

See you soon in next story!
Corey YoungBlood chapter 11 . 7/26/2011
Awwwwwww thats so sweet :) nice work
Forever Cullen chapter 11 . 7/26/2011
I can't believe its over. Im gonna miss it. I loved it it was really funny how they got there own back on Uther. can't wait to read your new merlin and arthur love story
Morgana-le-Fai chapter 11 . 7/26/2011
thank you for the story. the wedding ceremony was lovely, i particularly like the idea of power play between arthur and uthur. thanks again.

Have two double chococchip cookies. :) *teehee*
Kat Nightfox chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
A wedding, a wedding night and several pranks in between. A good note to end on!
HinaKicksAss chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
This was really good! I would have loved to see Uther's face when he was told he 'had to' dance with Merlin...:)
Cathcer1984 chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
Very fitting end! Another Arthur/Merlin? Why haven't I heard this idea? Do tell! :)
215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »